Flt Sim 2002 ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nosewheel

Can anyone tell me if Flt Sim 2002 has approach plates and freqs built into it. I can't seem to find it if it is there. After being furloughed for the second time in two years its the closest I'm going to get to flying. WHA WHA Besides where else can you land a 747 on a 4000' dirt strip and get away with it.:D :D As they say in Ireland.. TANX.

I don't think FS2002 does.
They have an addon, called Jepp Charts that you can purchase that has all the approach plates for us in the game.

I suggest you try X-PLANE.
They have approach plates and frequencies in their sim.

http://www.x-plane.com

Enjoy :D

I think that the freqs. are built into it (if you enter the correct freq. in the nav radio for the procedure you want, you can fly that procedure and get the correct cockpit indications - and of course, if you already have the own charts).

I dont think that there are any charts on a stock 2002 program. (I could be wrong)

I got a CD from Jeppesen (called Simcharts) that has every procedure in the world available. It cost $25 or $29 or something to access one region. IMO it's pretty useful. You just pick where you want to fly, load the chart from the CD, print it out if you want or just keep it on the side of your screen - drag it back to center to reference it at any time, fly the procedure, and when you're done, it shows how you did on the approach by showing your exact track overlaid the appoach plate. Pretty cool. Well worth the $.

i don't remember if they have approach charts or not. Listen, if you want them bad enough, email me your home address and ill send you an expired set of NOS, i get the lower 48's for the company i fly for so i have backstock.....does that help?

Thanks All

Thanx you all for the info. It was quite helpfull. If anyone knows where I can get the Canadian plates from I'll be all set. If anyone knows where I can get a job as an PFE on the 727 or L-1011 I'd be happier than a Pig in #hit.;) :p :D

Latest resources

Back