• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flossing on the Flight Deck

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL! Right.... The nastiest crap I saw was when I was deadheading. No lie now this business guy pulls off his loafers and socks. Reaches in his bag and pulls out nail clippers and trims his toe nails!! They were so dry that each time it made a loud sound and a piece of nail would go shooting through the cabin.
Had I not been in uniform I would've said something..... However I already had it in my mind that if a nail clipping landed on me I wouldn't care what I was wearing at that point.
But the mindset of someone to do that!!! Incredible!!! Passengers were looking at him but not saying anything. I was almost wishing a piece of nail would land on me!!! The sound and that dudes jacked up feet will be burned in my memory forever!!!

Did you experience this on Spirit or AA?
Just curious?

I enjoy the tuna eaters making the cockpit smell like a litter box. Good news is you can't smell a fart after 3 empty tuna cans are in the trash bag hanging off my arm rest. I hope all that mercury in tuna isn't real for some guys.

Are his initials SP?

Saw a guy eat tuna out of the can, and then drink the juice. Yup, still makes me dry heave

Last name start with a P ?

I've seen the same thing.

When the sardine can was opened I asked him to please step outside and close the door. Ugh.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back