• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLops Village Idiots - in house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is this I am hearing that the in house union wants to keep the IBT 1108 contract as their own?
I thought they didn't want anything to do with the IBT?

It looks like they just want to be in control. If so why not run for President of the 1108?

If you don't want to be associated with the Teamsters why would you want their contract?
Negotiate one with management and then present it to the pilots so we can see what you have to offer. It shouldn't be a problem since you are going to have office space just a few steps away. One very important question that was not answered is will you receive the key to the executive washroom?

Who is bad mouthing who? I was not bad mouthing anyone! It came straight from Phil's mouth when I asked who all is involved in this foray. If it is not true someone should tell Phil that Shawn is not supporting the In-house Union.

Are you Phil??? From the way you are posting this is "from Phil's mouth". YOU posted Shawn's name. Either way it is classless and you don't know s*%t about Shawn. Jesus! You don't see this and yet you fly airplanes? Unreal!

Are you Phil??? From the way you are posting this is "from Phil's mouth". YOU posted Shawn's name. Either way it is classless and you don't know s*%t about Shawn. Jesus! You don't see this and yet you fly airplanes? Unreal!

Maybe S.M. Should have a talk with Phil and ask him to stop telling everyone that he is on the in house organizing committee.
Phil has been using him as a counter to the negative reaction of pilots when they hear that Special Ed is also one of the leaders.

Phil and S.M. Should send out a joint letter to the pilot group and let us know what the real story is? Until then we can only go by what Phil has been saying.

The Special Ed Club is trying to keep their leadership under wraps...I was told there where 3 then 6. I would like to have a logical debate about an in house.

It's not the special Ed club ..chuck Brace started it all and is the ring leader he has a few faithful followers Ed being one of them...they have there little secret phone conferences and the union has known about them all along for the last few years.. But has never done anything about them because they were never a threat. Just a bunch of losers blowing hot air. Now that ricci has thrown his blows to the union there cause has picked up a little steam and the union must be worried cause they have addressed them finally..they have Riccis and mgt backing..not good for the future of 1108

If they have and backing/ contact from the company that's illegal. I think it's a good thing for the1108. Competition no matter how feeble is always good.

Ok......so are they are ready negotiating a CBA with management?

Nope, they want to overthrow the IBT and run with the contract that we all ready have.

So you have to ask yourself, if they want to stay with the contract that we have, what would they have done when the company wanted to keep the pay of the pilots there were getting displaced, essentially violating the contract. I know what they would have done, they would have let the company do it, and not said a word to them. So they next time the company wants to do something against the contract, they are free to do it, because they know that this little in-house club (can't even call it a union) will do NOTHING to protect the contract.

I'm not sure about this so maybe someone can answer but I don't think they can just take our contract and put their name on it. That contract is owned by the Teamsters. Also I think their would have to be 2 separate votes. One to try and decertify and then another to vote in another union.

Latest resources

Back