• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPs Update: 86 on BT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, sorry. No PM from me. Although I might respond to one. And you're not in the position nor do you have the data to assess my knowledge of the industry and whether I need to 'learn' a few things...

sure sounds like you do.

relax, it aint that big of a deal. you'll be ok.

actually that is one of the most professional things that can be said. Being a professional pilot is more than just flying the plane. The way management runs their own company into the ground and bails out with a golden parachute is what's unprofessional. You have a lot yet to learn about this industry and id be glad to help you out. shoot me a PM and ill let you call me and ill explain some things and we can shoot the crap.

Broke, you attempting to teach anybody something about this industry is like the democrats teaching us about healthcare.

when i speak you better listen. I wrote part 121 and 91k so I know what im talking about.

You have enough problems on your own and I wont wait for you to sort it out.

get on it.

Oh yes

A no vote is a chance to actually get an honorable contract in the near future!

You could be right.....but....remember 4 years ago we had 1000 pilots, and before the furlough we had about 500 and then we furloughed 200. So that means in four years we lost 700 pilots (and all those paying customers), so, please so me a pot o' gold. Im all for compairing us to them, but we gotta look at the past as an indication of where we are today.
I hated to vote yes to this, POS, but I did. I feel that the company needs time to rebuild, I'll give them the time. I'm not happy about it, but thats the way it is right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back