• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPs Update: 86 on BT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pay your employees and that stuff wont happen. you're the only one to blame. you sign the checks, you gotta deal with the crap.

So you admit 'that stuff' happens because you don't like your salary? Hmmm...

Oh btw, I don't sign the checks and you are the one to blame for 'that stuff'. Nobody is responsible for your behavior other than you...

So you admit 'that stuff' happens because you don't like your salary? Hmmm...

Oh btw, I don't sign the checks and you are the one to blame for 'that stuff'. Nobody is responsible for your behavior other than you...

im not admiting anything, you said that stuff happens. and our behavior is what keeps the comapny running. The pilots ARE the company.

nothing will change until managment learns that these pilots would rather let the company burn down than be fcked over all the time. And they are right.

you cant fight an adversary like that, we tried in vietnam. didnt work.

Thoughts on if this TA will get voted in or not??

I can't possibly see a yes in its future >>> but the dogs sure are wounded. Will they chump at a very small piece of dog food? Or will they wait and try to eat a big meal?

im not admiting anything, you said that stuff happens. And you are the one that do it. Don't think it's not known... and our behavior is what keeps the comapny running. The pilots ARE the company.

nothing will change until managment learns that these pilots would rather let the company burn down than be fcked over all the time. And they are right. That is one of the most unprofessional things I think I've ever heard. Run a company into the ground? Really? That's right up there with the adolescent "If I can't have it, nobody can!" mantra. Please, grow up, or go away - some of us would like to continue at this company.

you cant fight an adversary like that, we tried in vietnam. didnt work.

I think the mod said getting creative with certain words is a no-no (as I did and will cease doing).

actually that is one of the most professional things that can be said. Being a professional pilot is more than just flying the plane. The way management runs their own company into the ground and bails out with a golden parachute is what's unprofessional. You have a lot yet to learn about this industry and id be glad to help you out. shoot me a PM and ill let you call me and ill explain some things and we can shoot the crap.

make sure you read the whole thing. there is more in it than just money. dont let management push you around. Safety IS NOT their number one priority. cheap labor and short cuts is whats on their list otherwise you wouldnt be going through any of this.

Last edited:
actually that is one of the most professional things that can be said. Being a professional pilot is more than just flying the plane. The way management runs their own company into the ground and bails out with a golden parachute is what's unprofessional. You have a lot yet to learn about this industry and id be glad to help you out. shoot me a PM and ill let you call me and ill explain some things and we can shoot the crap.

Exactly

actually that is one of the most professional things that can be said. Then you must be using a different scale the me. Being a professional pilot is more than just flying the plane. The way management runs their own company (isn't this what you are proposing to do too if you don't get what you want?) Sounds pretty hypocritical to me... into the ground and bails out with a golden parachute is what's unprofessional. You have a lot yet to learn about this industry and id be glad to help you out. shoot me a PM and ill let you call me and ill explain some things and we can shoot the crap.

No, sorry. No PM from me. Although I might respond to one. And you're not in the position nor do you have the data to assess my knowledge of the industry and whether I need to 'learn' a few things...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back