• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS SOLD? Fact or Fiction!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They just stopped all promotions and now have a hiring freeze in my hanger.

Dep676 said:
What ju talking bout WILLIS????????

I'm just talking from maintenance. I just tried to get my buddy in the parts department and was told there was a hiring freeze. Plus there were a lot of interviews to fill the rest of the lead and shift supervisor postions and they were supposed to have sent out the letters to everyone who got the postions. They as well are on hold.

Last edited:
I talked to Eric G. last tour through CGF. He said they aren't hiring any pilots next month either (that would be January), but they have a pool of 6 or 8 guys waiting to be hired, so they'd be first in. Probably frozen until February when all this shiznit shakes out and we know how sh!tty it's really gonna get.

Better fatten up the pool, I know of tier 3 guys ready and waiting to quit once their domicile is pulled.

sidewinder said:
I'm just talking from maintenance. I just tried to get my buddy in the parts department and was told there was a hiring freeze. Plus there were a lot of interviews to fill the rest of the lead and shift supervisor postions and they were supposed to have sent out the letters to everyone who got the postions. They as well are on hold.

Well MX is RAS not Options either. I know we are owned by Raytheon but they are two different companies under Raytheon also. They may be waiting to see how many airplanes they have after the big announcment in two weeks. January 18th. Mark your calenders. Could be the day the curtain gets pulled.

Hey, DEP. how didyou hear something about Jan. 18th? I heard a shakedown will happen in Feb.

Well The company meeting is Jan 18th. That is what the CEO keeps saying in the weekly messages. Myabe the real deal will happen in FEB.

Listen to what message, the same old "keep the troops happy" speech, from the CEO-of-the-day, while the real deals are going on in the backround that each and everyone of us have no clue what is going on.

I just wonder how this will effect me in maintenance. I used to be the lead jet mech on the retail side of maintenance. They pulled the plug on that about hmmm.......four or five months ago. Then they made us all FLOPS mechs. Then they started dumping and butload of money into our hanger to make us a hawker depot. Now I'm hearing this crap?! I would hate to have to go through this again.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back