• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops phenom pay.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is your new reality flex setters. This is why there's a union here in the first place. Overworked and underpaid make KR a wealthy man. Only saving grace is enforceable work rules. The amount of unscrewed planes is alarming. What does it cost to have 30 airplanes sitting everyday ? Any economist would tell you it's not sustainable. Flying phenom customers in Gulfstreams and Globals is not sustainable. Pissing off your employees is not sustainable. Flying a bottle of wine to a charter company that's doing one of our trips is not sustainable. Do any of the naysayers see anything wrong with any of this? Or is this how Bombardier operated ?

Ever since the original furloughs back in 2008 FO has always run a very very lean crew. I have literally parked a green plane at the end of my tour and then airlined to the same plane at the beginning of my next tour!

EXACTLY! I have done the same thing several times in a row. We do not have enough pilots to staff our airplanes and fly the trips that we have. Scheduling always has trips they cant place so they lie to the owners and recovery crew as by telling them that they had a crewmeber get sick or a plane break. They will never admit that the disservice is to inadequate staffing levels. Crews cant even get the PTO they are requesting.

If you dont believe me then the next time you are in CGF just walk around and listen, listen to the schedulers joke about changing the delay codes from the post flights, Listen to owner service joke about what they told the owners they can fit in an airplane. Listen to catering joke about the meal they specifically ordered for a cremember and then call it chef choice or short notice. Listen to mainenance joke about pushing simeonr to reset or try something different or to continue to watch it as they dont have anybody availabe. Listen to logistics joke about the aft middle seats they booked a crewmember in and how fast they had to run on their shiort connection. Listen to them all laugh at what clowns we look like in our grey shirts striped pants and pleather indianna jones jackets. Just pull up a chair and listen

Who,s Doing WHAT?

I have heard this from Pilots that have gone to FLEX, that,"they" are picking up our work!? I thought it was just a bad rumor, but maybe a few believe it. Here is the fact.
I have been the Phenom for awhile, and I have >700hrs/year for the last several years. Check your logbook, and then we'll talk about FLOP's slackers.

I have heard this from Pilots that have gone to FLEX, that,"they" are picking up our work!? I thought it was just a bad rumor, but maybe a few believe it. Here is the fact.
I have been the Phenom for awhile, and I have >700hrs/year for the last several years. Check your logbook, and then we'll talk about FLOP's slackers.

Exactly correct! The Phenom fleet is completely overworked and under staffed. RH and the schedulers are directly telling lies to the Flex guys to create animosity towards the Flops guys and the Union

Exactly correct! The Phenom fleet is completely overworked and under staffed. RH and the schedulers are directly telling lies to the Flex guys to create animosity towards the Flops guys and the Union

Come on bud, let's be fair. Until just very recently you personally were a big part of why that was so easy to do.

RH is a proven liar. Many times proven. It's why Kenn likes him. Every single waterview manager except one (and one ex one) have been. That is one area where the old and the new have stayed the same.

What the Flex pilots don't see is the fact Uncle Kenn thinks the Flex pilots are overpaid. If he can figure out a way to pay the Flex pilots less, he wins! What he would really like if he can cut their pay and make it look like it's the Union's fault. Any Flex pilots wake up yet? This guy has no conscience, and will treat everyone like pawns if he can get away with it. I don't want to hear any of your whining when Uncle Kenn wins anything we worked so hard to get. If you don't get on board now, you have no one to blame but yourself!

What the Flex pilots don't see is the fact Uncle Kenn thinks the Flex pilots are overpaid. If he can figure out a way to pay the Flex pilots less, he wins! What he would really like if he can cut their pay and make it look like it's the Union's fault. Any Flex pilots wake up yet? This guy has no conscience, and will treat everyone like pawns if he can get away with it. I don't want to hear any of your whining when Uncle Kenn wins anything we worked so hard to get. If you don't get on board now, you have no one to blame but yourself!

The problem is so long as the red label legacy and challenger 350 pilots continue to get nearly $30,000 bonus checks people are going to continue to wear their blinders to the unions message. I for one know that if the decert is successful and we have no cba that the massive bonuses will probably dry up pretty quick. The union should send out a email every day with the companies red label proposal that gives red label pilots furlough protection over non red label pilots.

Decert? For that subject even to come up, makes one wonder what is really going on with the Flex pilots. Uncle is doing everything in his power to get rid of the union. What does he want to replace it with? An organization run by Syphilys? He thinks he is still relevant. The playbook calls for him to wish people happy birthday(info given to him by the company), and to wish Happy Holidays(Merry Christmas) to try to form a friendly bond. This fake bond is solely for the purpose of the decert. He is not your friend.

Latest resources

Back