• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS new hire class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A good source told me that one of the guys was let go because his background info revealed that he still had to stand trial for murder. No kidding.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah, but wasnt it Tyler that said "I'm suprised at the level of talent were seeing"

Hahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahah

A good source told me that one of the guys was let go because his background info revealed that he still had to stand trial for murder. No kidding.

BOOM!

I was right, I was right, I was RIIIIGGGGGGHHHT!!!!!!!!

I heard today, and mind you this is just what I heard, but it came from a Flops pilot...one of the new hires in indoc asked Scheeringa if he was aware that they were the lowest paid fractional, and what/when they planned on doing about it. He was fired shortly thereafter, apparently that question made him not fit in the anti union mold they hope to shape new pilots in.

I heard today, and mind you this is just what I heard, but it came from a Flops pilot...one of the new hires in indoc asked Scheeringa if he was aware that they were the lowest paid fractional, and what/when they planned on doing about it. He was fired shortly thereafter, apparently that question made him not fit in the anti union mold they hope to shape new pilots in.

Yikes......clams on that guy....

Many people are hired prior to the background check information arriving back. When we hire, the drug and alcohol check must be reported back before hire, however, the full all out background check is not initiated until the applicant has been offered and accepted the position. By the time you arrange training, indoctrination, etc..your preliminary report is done, and hopefully you will have the complete by first trip. The candidates understand that all things are subject to the checks. We had one in school before we came upon the fact they had failed to mention they were convicted sex offender.

Many people are hired prior to the background check information arriving back. When we hire, the drug and alcohol check must be reported back before hire, however, the full all out background check is not initiated until the applicant has been offered and accepted the position. By the time you arrange training, indoctrination, etc..your preliminary report is done, and hopefully you will have the complete by first trip. The candidates understand that all things are subject to the checks. We had one in school before we came upon the fact they had failed to mention they were convicted sex offender.

He must've come to Options after you guys let him go. Heard he flew a Beechjet for a while until a little misunderstanding in an ATL stairway!!! :laugh:

Latest resources

Back