FLOPS management does it again!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, oh I have a copy! Shall I post?
Wait, I forgot. The reason for the list is all about safety and the PIC's authority over the flight. It has nothing to do with affecting the operation on peak travel days because you're mad about not getting a fu(king contract/raise.

Skumza, Skumza, Skumza, would you give it up already. We know who you are. You're the guy who can't pass an upgrade checkride after three attempts and the only reason you're not history is because you have naked pictures of Michael Schreenga with a six year old boy. The only question I have for you is will you still wear that pretty new uniform shopping for groceries and around town so all your neighbors still think you are impotent after we turn this place into a pile of rubble that is deserves to be?

Wow, you really sunk to a new professional low there, hatedog. Come on, with the pictures thing? Seriously?
And why not just quit if you hate it so much that you wish the place a pile of rubble? I guess you really are weak...

Do you *really* know who I am? If so...post it.

No, Skanza is most likely the type of pilot that can't get hired anywhere else. He was probably lucky Flight Options took him in the first place. Any competent pilot worth his salt would not stand for anything less than the contract they deserve.

And yes Skanza we are mad. However, we will pre-flight the aircraft the same way after a contract is in place as before. As professionals safety is our number one priority.

Furthermore, your FUD campaign is over, we don't care what you or B-19 write on this site. If it comes to a strike, then we will strike. The company had over 3 years to make this right. They chose to pay high priced attorneys and use lackey's like you to run a FUD campaign, it didn't work. Flight Options management is responsible for the current situation, not Flight Options Pilots.

...Furthermore, your FUD campaign is over, we don't care what you or B-19 write on this site. If it comes to a strike, then we will strike. The company had over 3 years to make this right. They chose to pay high priced attorneys and use lackey's like you to run a FUD campaign, it didn't work. Flight Options management is responsible for the current situation, not Flight Options Pilots.

Can I get an "Amen" ?

No, Skanza is most likely the type of pilot that can't get hired anywhere else. He was probably lucky Flight Options took him in the first place. Any competent pilot worth his salt would not stand for anything less than the contract they deserve. Nice try.

And yes Skanza we are mad. However, we will pre-flight the aircraft the same way after a contract is in place as before. As professionals safety is our number one priority. No, your salary seems to be your priority.

Furthermore, your FUD campaign is over, we don't care what you or B-19 write on this site. When did you ever care? If it comes to a strike, then we will strike. Yeah, maybe all 6-10 of you on this site. See how that works out for ya... The company had over 3 years to make this right. They chose to pay high priced attorneys and use lackey's like you to run a FUD campaign, it didn't work. I'm not running a "campaign". I think and speak for myself. Just because I don't agree with you greedy union fools, you assume I'm in with management. Really I'm just calling out the BS that I see. Flight Options management is responsible for the current situation, not Flight Options Pilots.

You're way off. I'm guessing you didn't read the email from the COO.

Can I get an "Amen" ?

Absolutely! Amen!! The Options pilots hold the moral high ground. Management has been dragging their feet and hurting families in the process. It's time to settle the contract and start treating the pilotgroup like the valuable partner they are---AMEN!

You're way off. I'm guessing you didn't read the email from the COO.

Skanza, you're an idiot. It has always been only about the money... but only from managements perspective. Benifits, work rules and scope clauses all cost money and management doesn't want to pay. Yeah, we want a salary on par with the other companies too, but what pilot does value their time less than those at the competition, besides you? The Time for FUD is over, so shut up, and tell your management friends to "Put Up" or we'll walk. They have until Friday at noon... this has gone on long enough. The clock is ticking.

Latest resources

Back