FLOPS COO sues Raytheon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Part 1

30. As a direct and proximate result of Raytheon’s refusal to pay Aggarwal the success fee, Aggarwal has sustained harm in an amount that exceeds $75,000, the exact amount to be proven at trial.

43. Pursuant to the Incentive Agreement’s terms, the parties need only arbitrate those claims that arose during the term of Aggarwal’s employment with Raytheon or Flight Options.

Can you believe your eyes? Sanjay is letting the world know that he had "secret deal" (Paragraph 9) with Raytheon where as he would be benefiting from staying on with Flight Options. If he would stay and see the deal through. The deal being selling Flight Options off to HIG.

By not going eleswhere to look for employement (Paragraph 12) it sounds has though he wanted to. Why did he want to? Did he know something
that the general public and pilot population do not. He may have been lured to stay by two aggreements made with Raytheon. He was to profit on a percentage basis from the sale of Flight Options.

So what incentive does he have to see that Flight Option is successfull and treats it's pilots fairly....NONE! He helped "trim the fat" from the pilot group of "undesirable trouble makers", ensured lower qaulity of life issues which ultimatley drove off 150+ pilots in one year. None of them from the bottom up in seniority mind you. This makes the payroll numbers look fantastic!

What could be his goal? Get Flight Options looking good and get er sold...hmm!? His take home we now know would have been far in excess of $75,000. Let's just pretend for giggles that Options was sold to HIG for $100,000,000. According to paragraph 9 & 11 he stands to gain ALOT. Perhaps 1 percent? That's ONE MILLION reasons for Sanjay to stick around and help make sure that sale goes through. Totally legal by the way. Totally scumbag as well.

Flight Options needs people in top management that are there for the company. Not the quick buck. People that are there to give their blood sweat and tears to see that their company is successfull. Instead management is making the pilots pay for their own gains with the pilots hard work. All of this going on while the company is crying "poor" when the pilots are paid nearly 50% less than the industry standard.

How is it that Sanjay has the balls to show up to a negotiation meeting crying poor when he's expecting to make some major coin on the sale of Options. Most likely walking out the front door the next day. We can only hope that Sanjay as already been shown the front door and this lawsuit is the result. (Paragraph 43) is vague and could mean that Sanjay is already no longer employed at either Raytheon or Flight Options. Xmas may have come early.

The pilots have been fighting for over TWO YEARS for a fair contract, yet Sanjay is pulling out his contract in Federal Court, yelling, "Poor me, poor me...look what big bad Raytheon did......MOMMY that's not fair!" Pull up your skirt and suck it up Sanjay. Options pilots have been experiencing this everyday for years! Sucks to be treated unfairly huh? But nice to know you have a CONTRACT to help you out, right!?

YOU'RE AN ELITIST AS$HOLE! Next, Options guys should focus on Bob Tyler and Sheeringa. We all know of Bob Tyler's shady past and the fact that his name resides on a certain list that begins with an "S" and ends with a "B". And I don't mean the Sh$t Bag list, although many might feel that would be fitting. In light of Sanjay's suit, could one assume that Bob Tyler and Sheeringa have/had similiar "Agreements" with Raytheon?

Options guys should start asking. If so, this means you have people there with a huge conflict of interests with the position that they hold. Like that's big freakin secret. Sorry to dumb you down there. These guys haven't had Flight Options (company & pilots) best interest in mind since they day they stepped on property. Had they, the 1108 wouldn't be within miles of the place.

THE CURE = SOLIDARITY + 1108.

The good thing about this is that the 1108 has yet another thing to hold over management's head during negotiations......that is, if management ever decides to or gets forced by the NMB to actually negotiate in good faith.

These kinds of agreements are pretty standard for executives in just about every industry. Investors (in this case Raytheon) want the management to stick around through a sale to keep continuity and drive the business along a agreed path. The percentage of sale part is to align the interests of management with those of the investor. Both want to maximize their take-home pay. (You're no different). Non-disclosure is also standard. In many cases there will also be a non-compete clause that prevents the executive from working for a related company for a period, often several years. The "golden parachute" is often in exchange for that. Imagine if a condition of your employment was that you couldn't fly for a competitor for three years...you'd want to get something for that.

Keep that in mind the next time an employer wants you to sign a training contract. You might say yes, but only if they'll put the equivalent into escrow and give it to you if you get laid off for any reason (except for just cause) over the same period.

Now we know why Spamjay lied so much. "it's true becuase I say its true" is a statement that makes sense to us now.

He refused to admit that the OCC was a dysfunctional train-wreck, and that tens (hundreds) of thousands of dollars are literally wasted there every single day. Now we know why. Perception is reality; for heaven's sake, dont ever buy a used car from this guy, especially if he claims it doesn't have any damage history.

Not only would FO prosper if the OCC were to be reformed, but the savings would more than pay for the desperately needed salary increases. But he wasn't here to fix anything, he was hired to slap a new coat of paint on the junker and sell it to the dumbest buyer. Wonder if they have 'lemon laws' in the corporate world?

Raytheon knew they were hiring sleaze-bags to get the job done, kind of funny that they are screwing him the way he and Mikeypoo have screwed so many others. What goes around comes around.

Sanjay thinks he should be treated and paid like the executives at Netjets, Flex jet and Citation shares but he forgets that he works at Flight Options they only pay 60% of what the others do.

You don't deserve it Sanjay, I am glad that Raytheon gave it to you without lube.

Ironic, taste of his own medicine

I find it ironic that Sanjay is upset that he didn't get his bonus. I recently left Flight Options. I was employed there during the entire "service bonus" period last year. I received an email from MS, as everyone else did, congratulating me on earning my service bonus. However, since they delayed writing the check for the service bonus until after the date that I left, I didn't qualify for it since I was no longer an employee on the payout date. I'll bet Raytheon settles this just to keep the details of the sale secret, but if they don't, and Sanjay gets screwed... What comes around goes around. Good luck Sanjay, I hope you are treated as well as you treat others.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back