• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS and XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go ahead and say it. That's why I started this thread.

However, I am getting pretty sick and tired of XO jet guys posting things like your previous post.

What makes you think that we want a merger? We have already been through a merger before. You guys act like your the best company in the world. BELIEVE me, FLOPS pilots don't care if our companies merge. We are just seeking information on the possibilities.

Furthermore, I personally hope that we don't merge. I can't imagine sitting next to one of your holier than thou guys for 7 days. You all need to deflate your heads a little bit. I am glad things are working out for you. However, don't preach to guys that have been in the fractional business since its conception.

Yes, I wish you all the best, and I hope it works well for all parties.

Last edited:
Flops pilots can smell the 300, It saved Flex!

Ditto Clyde

Good luck to Flight Options and especially to their pilot group.

Last edited:
Is there any factual basis behind the merger rumor besides Flightinfo.com speculation?

What are the factors pointing to the possiblility?

Thanks

No there isn't. If it weren't for the FI rumor mill, there'd be no talk of a merger. Yes, our CEO met with FLOPS management...but there are plenty of reasons other than merger talk for meetings like that.

No there isn't. If it weren't for the FI rumor mill, there'd be no talk of a merger. Yes, our CEO met with FLOPS management...but there are plenty of reasons other than merger talk for meetings like that.

You are absolutely right and if you go back and read the first few posts of this thread, we said that we were only trying to gather information and not speculate. Also, you refer to this as the FI rumor mill. I started this thread after our CEO confirmed that our companies are talking. So, at this point anything is possible, including a merger. However, at this time we have no solid information.

In the future, lets try not to speculate.

Again, if any XO or Flops pilots hear anything please post the information.

Kenn Ricci mentioned that he wanted to grow and really liked the CL300's. Too bad all, XO jet has a lot of the slots in the next few years.

So for Kenn to get CL300's and grow the logical step is merge with someone who has the slots or buy their slots from them.

According to another thread on flightinfo, XO cancelled part of the their CL300 order. Now if this was true in any way doesn't that open up some slots for Ricci to weasel his way into??? So a meager would be a waste of time?? Unless there is another reason, like Options is losing owners and needs money, XO has a huge line of credit just waiting for Ricci to spend.

If I was the XO guys there is no way I would want Ricci anywhere near my operation, the guys track record is scary.

Last edited:
RNO,

Maybe XO was selling a few 300 positions....

That is a possibility. Ken Ricci said that he was interested in showing the market place that Flight Options was growing and said that the best way to do that would be to make an acquisition and/or to add a new type to the fleet. He also specifically mentioned the CL300 twice. Who knows what the real reason behind the companies talking is, but I suspect we'll find something out in the next few months.

As soon as the ink is dry on the contract we will know whats to come. I smell a 300 type and more money on the way!!

Latest resources

Back