• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlightCase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When are you not going to also have your roll-a-board to hook a normal person's flight bag to? Don't get the retarded rolling bag.

What am I saying? Get the ridiculous bag and drag it proudly. You'll be more popular than you ever imagined.

kilroy said:
I'm sure I'm going to get blasted about this question but what exactly do you guys carry in the flight bags??
Flights---duh!!

I checked your profile, it looks a lot like mine. When I was a Fr8Mutt I didn't overnight anywhere. I had a rolling flight bag and it worked well in the Beech 99.... But when you get to the Regionals and if you fly a CRJ, odds are you won't be home every night.

Your overnight bag has a hook on it, use it to carry your stuff. As for what if you get a day trip, always pack for at least two days away and take your overnight bag no matter what scheduling says; there is no sure bet that an out and back will stay that way.

Also, the bag space in the CRJ is pretty tight, anything with wheels that fits in there will not leave room inside the bag for your required manuals and that Maxim magazine you have to carry.

Happy Landings

If you go to Harbour Freight and Tools you can get the metal one in person....
30.00 or so plus tax and no shipping charges.

grog_sit_reserv said:
I checked your profile, it looks a lot like mine. When I was a Fr8Mutt I didn't overnight anywhere. I had a rolling flight bag and it worked well in the Beech 99.... But when you get to the Regionals and if you fly a CRJ, odds are you won't be home every night.

Your overnight bag has a hook on it, use it to carry your stuff. As for what if you get a day trip, always pack for at least two days away and take your overnight bag no matter what scheduling says; there is no sure bet that an out and back will stay that way.

Also, the bag space in the CRJ is pretty tight, anything with wheels that fits in there will not leave room inside the bag for your required manuals and that Maxim magazine you have to carry.

Happy Landings

Ok then....new question?????

Whats the best overnight bag that will be able to accomodate a heavy a$$ flight case. What are some good ones and which one is the best? Thanks!!!

Spinplate said:

I had two of the cheap OfficeDepot bags both handles broke off within a few months, then I purchased one of these bags. On the first trip the handle also came loose! Who could believe it!!! Well I discovered the screws holding on the handle were way to short. A quick trip to Maintenance fixed me up with longer screws and now it's stronger than ever. If you get one of these bags just redo the screws and add some small washers on top and inside you won't be dissapointed!

Latest resources

Back