• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlightCase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what you guy's who bought the office depot bag are doing to them but mine lasted 6 years flying the mighty saab for a regional (not kidding). In fact it's still perfectly usable although it does show its age.

I may buy no-name, store brand products like milk, etc to save a few bucks here and there. But there are a few items I wont go cheap on, like a decent pair of shoes, a nice wrist watch (no not the "pilot" watches), and a FLIGHT BAG. Whats so hard to understand about this? They pay for themselves over time. I dont care how broke you say you are, you can afford a nice flight bag. Just pony up a few extra bucks for a Scott and you wont have to worry about this glueing the handle back, taping the bottom, sending it back to costco because theyll fix it, whatever the deal is.

Saabslime said:
I don't know what you guy's who bought the office depot bag are doing to them but mine lasted 6 years flying the mighty saab for a regional (not kidding). In fact it's still perfectly usable although it does show its age.

Haha! Mine didn't make my first 121 flight. The side blew out on my commute to work. I still used it for a few weeks until the new one came in.

My office depot model is just about dead after 3 1/2 years. Not bad for 25 bucks but I'm definately going to invest in a better bag this time around. Maybe the Scott one. Everyone I talk to seems happy with them.

Latest resources

Back