• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightbags

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see... mammy and pappy paid for your flight training and now you want to fly my relatives or friends around in an airliner and you can't even do a google search on flight bags? Dude, if you can't shop for a flight bag on your own...how do know how to wipe your own ass after you take a poop? That's what I want to know.
You don't know the square of fuc$ all about my background other than what you read off the side bar. I didn't think I needed to explain that I've been through 2 flight bags already and was looking for some professional advice from customers (that means pilots) instead of having to decide based on a "google search".

But that was a very interesting take on my question. Let's see...mammy and pappy weren't able to properly raise an educated, well mannered child, and now you want to waste your time on a computer insulting people you don't know? Dude, if you can't say something nice...never mind, I don't think you'll understand that one.

Everyone else: Thanks for the leads, they really helped!

Flight Bags

I would try www.crazydavesonline.com - they make a nice all-leather flight bag that I think is/was about $100. A friend of mine at SKYW uses it and likes it a lot. I have one, but haven't had an opportunity to use it yet.

I guess there is always eBay.

Latest resources

Back