• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightbags

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the point that they are making is that the flight bag, headset, shirt, tie, pants, PFT topics have been covered quite extensively, and that a search probably would have yielded the results that you request.

IMOHO.

b

Anyone know of good websites to pick up a flightbag/good deals?

Goodwill.com :D

Gee thanks.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Yes, I think its

etc,etc,etc.

I don't know whether to ask if this is a board full of professionals eager to help/learn or whether it's just another internet board full of a bunch of whiny brats with pilot licenses.

I apologize if I offended any one or made someone feel as if they had to waste their time replying.

I'll think next time before posting on this board.

Last edited by av8instyle on 09-28-2003 at 19:10

Let's see... mammy and pappy paid for your flight training and now you want to fly my relatives or friends around in an airliner and you can't even do a google search on flight bags? Dude, if you can't shop for a flight bag on your own...how do know how to wipe your own ass after you take a poop? That's what I want to know.

Last edited:
av8instyle,

From your posts and profile I would guess your flying for Alaska and a traditional guard guy so I's assume $$ is not a major problem. I so I'd recomment the Scott leather bag.

www.scottleather.com

I'd get the "jumbo flight kit", 295.00 for ALPA guys. It has the straps so the handle doesn't bust off. Nice thick leather alittle heavier than other flight bags but lasts longer also. One of our Capts. here at ALG has had his since 1982. Two years with mine and no problems.

For less $$ the canvas bag at staples or office max for 40 or 60 bucks works too. If you can find the one made by Heritage they relpace it for free, you just have to give them a call. I had a heritage for 2 years and had no problems except the bottom wore out but they sent me a new one free when I called. During the same time my mother bought me the scott leather one (thanks mom).

Hope it helps.

PS - anybody who gets a scottleather and has their "callsign" engraved is asking for an a$$ kicking.

Last edited:
Oh, all right, since we're talking about the Scott Leather and the Heritage, I'll bite:

If you get the Heritage, try to get the rounded top one, not the flat topped one. It holds more. But if you're mainline and not cheap, the Scott is probably the best bet, since you can afford it. :)

ohhh...since you guys are being so nice, I actually have a friend that has an extra bag and would love to sell it for a few bucks. Its one of those white canvas ones with two sewn in handles and the nice photo print on the side with the "women fly" logo.

It's pretty big and can hold alot of stuff.

For a good time, call . . .

WrightAvia said:
Its one of those white canvas ones with two sewn in handles and the nice photo print on the side with the "women fly" logo.

Like, oh my 'gwad! That's the same 'tote bag' my FA, 'Stephen' has! He says it's 'delish', especially in candy-apple pink!

He must have left it in your friend's room after he left. He found your friend's # written on the stall door of a post office. Is that the same post office you went postal in, 'WrightAvia'? :)

hahahahahah....dang good rejoinder! :D

Latest resources

Back