• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightbag Stickers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason you see flight crews with the same stickers all the time is because it lays out in most FOM's what kind of stickers can be placed on a flight bag. At the place I work, it is limited to union stickers, airframe, and engine manufacturer stickers. Of course not everyone complies with this, just like the hat rules, but that was covered in another thread.

TedCFII said:
You must be referring to me.:D

But I do at least wear my hat! :rolleyes:

Hats are the least of our worries, lets work on ties for a few select individuals.

Last edited:
Ties!!, no kidding! Last week I saw two different individuals in uniform(ish) parading down the terminal without a tie entirely! Hell, strip naked in the crew lounge, I don't care. Same goes for the cockpit. But when you're going to display yourself to hundreds of passengers, have some dignity. Makes the place look like we're flying Twotters in the tropics or something. And don't get me started on the tacky flag ties, or the god-awful Christmas themed abortions. Also, a note to the guy wearing a backpack with a Beanie Baby hanging off it - you know who you are - you look like a 12 year old.
[/rant/

You must have been in MEM, DTW, or MSP........

My personal favorite:

Captain walking through terminal, no tie, no undershirt, no hat, unbuttoned 2 buttons, faded dockers.....

I almost had a stroke!

Last edited:
cl-65 link--You mean some anal-retentive management puke actually gives a s*** what you put on your bag?

It's brilliant! I'm going to suggest that to AA management. I can't believe they haven't come up with that on their own...

After all, they try to control every other aspect of your life.TC

P.S.--Dear Chief Pilots everywhere: I'll put whatever the hell I want on my bag--unless you want to buy it for me!

AA717driver said:
cl-65 link--You mean some anal-retentive management puke actually gives a s*** what you put on your bag?

It's brilliant! I'm going to suggest that to AA management. I can't believe they haven't come up with that on their own...

After all, they try to control every other aspect of your life.TC

P.S.--Dear Chief Pilots everywhere: I'll put whatever the hell I want on my bag--unless you want to buy it for me!

Personally, I haven't had anyone say a word(other than line pilots positive comments on my choice of stickers). I don't think they really care. They are to wrapped up in policing(sp?) sick calls and their wonderful "staffing model" :eek: I'll prolly get called in for a rug dance this week now over this post. :rolleyes:

:D

I've never heard of anyone doing a rug dance for it, but it is in our FOM, and some people follow it verbatim.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back