Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLIGHTAWARE screensaver almost live - here it is...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JumpJetter said:
Anybody know how to "tweak" the code so it follows a particular tail number/ flight number? That would be sneaky.

JJ

Probably all you have to do is go to the FlightAware site and track the tail# or flight number through their track any flight function. Then when you get the radar picture just right click on it and get the url from the properties info. Insert that url in place of the other.

I did try that and it worked for that particular tail number on that particular day. However there seems to be a "key" that is generated (not sure if it is random or not) for each map. If you change the tail number the map does not work. Anyway, it's still pretty cool.

I've been using this tweak since it was posted, but it has stopped working within the last couple days. Anyone having any problems or is the tweak still working for you?

Thanks

I just tried to download it but when I went to switch the airports, it came up saying nokey in the top left corner. I'm not too computer savvy; any idea what this means? Thx

Low Timer said:
I've been using this tweak since it was posted, but it has stopped working within the last couple days. Anyone having any problems or is the tweak still working for you?

Thanks

Quit working for me too.

Latest resources

Back