• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight time and bum question.. what to do

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought people joined the military to serve and protect their fellow citizens, but apparently all you care about is flight time in the log book so you can go get a job elsewhere. Can I have my money back please? I and my fellow taxpayers did not fund your training so you could jump ship to an airline at first opportunity

Why don't you stick to the civilian boards where you might actually have something intelligent to post, instead of showing your lack of understanding of the Guard/Reserves.

?

I thought people joined the military to serve and protect their fellow citizens, but apparently all you care about is flight time in the log book so you can go get a job elsewhere. Can I have my money back please? I and my fellow taxpayers did not fund your training so you could jump ship to an airline at first opportunity

I have not come to this thread in a while but since im here I am in the Reserves....If you understand the concept of the reserves you would understand why this post even began and why we are talking about flight time and trying to move on to a civilian job. No one here is talking about trying to get released from active duty to pursue a civilian career...i personally have been in the reserves over 10 years so no one is eating up your tax money...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back