• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
United @ DWH

Go To UFS @ DWH best people you will ever meet

Go to West Houston Airport (IWS).

Really good place tofly, all brand new C172S,and the also have one with the Garmin 1000.

PM if you need more info.

sugarland has a good flight school at it also. I know one of the instructors over there and he is top notch.

CougarAviator said:
Rumor has it Fletcher sold the FBO and School......

Interesting, news to hear.. I would have thought ole Maybelle and Larry wouldn't sell until they were seven feet under although they were probably getting close if not already there.:D Who bought the flight school?.

350DRIVER said:
Interesting, news to hear.. I would have thought ole Maybelle and Larry wouldn't sell until they were seven feet under although they were probably getting close if not already there.:D Who bought the flight school?.

I don't know who bought the flight school, but rumor has it they are moving it out of Hobby, and moving it to a smaller airport; mayber Houston Southwest...

Pedro said:
Go to West Houston Airport (IWS).

Really good place tofly, all brand new C172S,and the also have one with the Garmin 1000.

PM if you need more info.

Is hank still the cheif pilot there? If so, very very great guy. One time i sat in the terminal and just talked to him about all kinds of stuff for almost 2 hours

Latest resources

Back