Flight schedule/calendar software

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bleeds On

I'm looking for a program so we can undo the shackles of Outlook. I want to be able to check the flight schedule from any computer or smartphone(not just a PC with the latest version of IE). If it could send a text or some kind of notification to the pilot when they get put on the schedule that would be a plus. Is there such a thing or do I have to make it?

We use the calendar feature on Fltplan.com to schedule airplanes (sends out emails whenever the schedule is changed) and schedule pilots with the Gmail calendar feature. It works great and its accessible wherever you can access google.... and it's free

How do you make Fltplan.com send out emails automatically when the calendar is changed. I can see how to do it manually...

I'm looking for a program so we can undo the shackles of Outlook. I want to be able to check the flight schedule from any computer or smartphone(not just a PC with the latest version of IE). If it could send a text or some kind of notification to the pilot when they get put on the schedule that would be a plus. Is there such a thing or do I have to make it?
It's called Google calendar. It's free. It also comes with a gmail account.

Latest resources

Back