Flight Safety

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

krazyk3303

I Will Be Going To Flight Safety Next Month And I Was Wondering If Anybody Had Any Info On The Lr-jet. Profiles And Stuff. Im Trying To Find Out What Approaches I Will Be Doing So I'll Be Ready.
Thanks,
Any Info Would Help

Well, are you doing the Lear 23,24,25,27,28,31,31a,35,36,40,45,55, or 60?

It Will Be For The Lear 25, It Will Be An Upgrade. I Currently Have About 500 Hours In The Plane Just Trying To Get The Profiles And What Approaches They Use,ie. Airports, Ect.
Thanks.

For the type ride you are required to do 2 precision approaches (1 coupled and 1 Single engine hand flown ILS) and 2 nonprecision approaches (1 handflown). You will also do a circling approach - only a handful are "approved for checking" purposes.....JFK GPS or VOR 4L/R circle to 31R and Memphis 27 circle to 18R are the most common but there are a few others.

Do the actual approaches and airports really matter that much?? An ILS is an ILS and a VOR is a VOR....

As far as profiles - don't try and find someon the internet which may or may not be correct - if you're registered for the class call FSI and have them mail/email them to you.

thanks, for the info. i agree an ils is an ils ect. ill get fsi to tell me more. i'm just trying to make it easier on the guy's were sending out there.
Thanks

Latest resources

Back