• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Vacation Changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...Our union had a much larger and more visible presence then our company had. What does that tell you. ....

Tells me you have a good Union...:p Though they'd never admit it, your management had to take note of that difference, as well. Your professional, organized presence spoke to your progress made as a pilot group and your determination to seek the contract you deserve. In that round of psychological warfare the pilots won hands down! Congratulations and Good Luck! NJW

How frustrating! Furthermore, their ignoring the best source of advertising they have which would come as a freebie with a fair contract to the pilots. "Word of mouth" advertising gives great re$ult$ and motivated workers are more productive. As it becomes obvious that the stick approach is breaking the business, they'll realize that those carrots aren't so expensive after all.

A diffrent time

Just think what it would be like if this contract war was settled, the pilots were actually out there singing the company songs, doing everything legally possible to get every flight done, our management had a clue what was going on and could use all tools available to increase our owner base, and our aircraft didn't look like they just off loaded their fright.

This company just might survive.

Thanks for the support!

NJW,

Thanks for the support! While we're in the heat of battle its nice to hear from someone who understands the trials and tribulations that we're going through and have their support. The view from the outside looking in is really refreshing to hear about. It really looks ugly from the inside looking out.
:puke:

NJW,

Thanks for the support! While we're in the heat of battle its nice to hear from someone who understands the trials and tribulations that we're going through and have their support. The view from the outside looking in is really refreshing to hear about. It really looks ugly from the inside looking out.
:puke:

Seems like most of the fleet was down for the past 5 days, seems like FLOPS pilots are doing the FAA required preflights.......

I understand what you're up against, Monkey. Been there, done that, got the t-shirts--several in fact. The billboard t-shirt was very popular. It was a proud moment for all the NJ pilots and their families when a recurrent class wore their 1108 polos en mass. Talk about making a fashion statement....;)

Your "outside/inside view" comments brought to mind a card that I posted to NJ pilots/families during their/our contract battle. Different pilot group but the fight and the experiences are very much the same. Those who don't appreciate my brand of support are advised not to open the card. It is written for those who face discouraging times with courage. Posted respectfully, NJW (PS Music accompanies the card).

http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=174048655&m=1932&rr=y&source=bma999

That card is FANTASTIC!

If there is ever anything someone at NetJets needs, just send a PM. The Monkey will answer the call!

You're very welcome! Your cause is one that I strongly believe in and am more than willing to support. NJW

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back