• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options negotiations??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh yea the bottom of the barrel hotels are in store for us now. There getting the company down to the cheapest it can be.

Let the games begin!!!!!

Oh yea the bottom of the barrel hotels are in store for us now. There getting the company down to the cheapest it can be.

Let the games begin!!!!!

It would be a heck of a lot cheaper with all the middle and upper managers cut out of the budget.

Negotaiations are going fairly smoothly but the company seems to be in no rush. It will continue to be slow process as long as we still have people flying broke airplanes, going over duty, AND WORKING OVERTIME. Hopefully mediation will begin soon. Latest calculation is the Beechjet fleet is staffed at 3.9 pilots/airplane. NO vacation being awarded but still people are whoring themselves out for overtime. So for all you pukes out there that are not registered and in good standing with your Union and not reading the message board that COUNTS. . .maybe you didn't get my point so I'll say it clear: "don't fly broke, don't fly sick, don't fly tired, don't go over duty, and DON'T DO OVERTIME!!"

I can't believe how much abuse you guys can take... While every other frax is improving (I think Avantair pilots are paid more than most FO pilots) you guys are stagnant in terms of compensation/benefits.

How many FO pilots have you lost to the other fractionals in the last year? Attrition must be sky high............ Hope things get better for you soon.

guido,

NO vacation is being rewarded at all? Wow. Good luck. It seems that whenever I contact a guy used to fly with at FLOPS, they have all moved on to greener pastuers. Hang in there.

Wow, you have to get on the whores. A Flight Options version of the pledge has to come around. Public humiliation of these whores who are doing overtime. Plus the threat of turning these guys who are flying broken airplanes over to the FAA HAS too happen to get your management motivated.

Or, you could just cruise on for another 5 years.
Your choice.

New rumor, were going to hire again here in a couple of months......min time 500hrs tt. This was right from our DO here at FLOPS

New rumor, were going to hire again here in a couple of months......min time 500hrs tt. This was right from our DO here at FLOPS

"Hello Mr. Moneybags, I'm Todd and I'll be taking you to Cleveland. What's that? Yes, I have graduated from High School. Next month, I hope to start shaving."

Latest resources

Back