• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Flight Options Nantucket

KSUPILOT

Total Time
Hey I heard a FLOPS pilot was arrested at the airport this week for getting into a altercation including fist at the airport. Can anyone validate this rumour I have heard.

WrknStff

Total Time
~4k
Nothing in the grapevine about it, at least nothing I've heard on the road.

learflyer

Time to drill Congress!
Total Time
5000+
He probably punched out one of those chicks behind the counter who can be a little unpleasant sometimes.

beechjetpilot1

Total Time
5000+
Those ladies (and I use the word ladies very loosely) are the most horrible women I have ever met at an FBO. They are the least helpful, most lazy and rudest FBO people in the country! I wish they would go away, but with no competition they are there to stay. I purposly tanker fuel around that nasty FBO!

mike1mc

Thanks to FLOPS for feeding me at ACK this past week. The free sandwiches were delicous.

Mr. Irrelevant

Total Time
3000+
Have to admit that food was nice for a middle of the day snack. I assume it was to impress clients but every pilot there hit that spread like bees on honey.

Mr. I.

GooseHZ

getting in the way
Total Time
?????

KSU,

Just wonder where you got this info? Or you just trying to slam the fracs as you seem to love to do?

fly safe

Galaxy

Watching FLOPS die slowly
Total Time
8k+
It is true another CJ guy in trouble. They were at a bar and he ran his mouth and 4 locals helped him shut it. His FO saved his tail from becoming burger.

GooseHZ

getting in the way
Total Time
......Galaxy you way off base...there is no CJ pilot in trouble, no pilot got arrested, and no pilot got his BUTT kicked either. Sorry you cant bring a bad light on FLOPS this time no matter how bad you hate them.......

KSUPILOT

Total Time
my source was a very reliable source inside the OCC

GooseHZ

getting in the way
Total Time
Well they are wrong. As i said be for He was not arrested for anything. The pilot was attacked at a Cafe by some folks who where not locals as galaxy said........the pilot was not at fault, if he was the police who filed a Assault and Battery with deadly weapon charge on the tourist who started the whole thing, would have arrested the pilot for the fight.

so your OCC source is way off base.......as are most rumors coming out of OCC are prone to be.

So go off and try and dig up a better story and try to get it right this time.

fly safe

Hobbes

Total Time
some
KSUpilot...

Where are you working now? I see you list HS125 700 and 800xp on your aircraft flown.

Are you at Flight Options?

ce750drvr

Total Time
KSUPILOT said:
my source was a very reliable source inside the OCC

# of Times banned = 1
# of times I have scabbed for Net Jets = 14 (updated daily)

We are not on strike, so how can you be a scab??:rolleyes:

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
cause he is a crusty wound on the a$$ of the pilot world.