• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options GIV - Still Operating?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a birdie in management told me that Riccis already getting pilots trained and as soon as a strike goes in he gonna lock out anyone that wont cross the line..and not bring back the strikers..thats what I heard his plan was anyway...

Nice choices remain for Options Pilots.

Be replaced while on strike.

or

Trash your reputation and wear the scab tatoo.

or, Maybe there Is a third option?

dubinsky...

is definately a problem. This is not United and he just doesnt get this industry. With inexperienced leadership who can be persuaded by his bs and luck in a better economic time with netjets they believe he is the knowall. His ego during this whole nearly 4 yr process has cost us clientele and crewmember jobs. Sphincter descibes his personality.
Hope flops makes it through this learning process but sure looks bleak.Personalities overruled principles of maintaining or increasing unity within 1108 and flops 1108 in particular. History in the making of how not to negotiate fractional contracts,unfortunately IBT was the only option.

Well, it is what it is. I think our MEC has learned all of the "tricks" by now. We are not dependent on RD, as we are more matrue than we were 4 years ago. Or at least I hope, and I continue to pay my dues...no questions asked....well, not so many.
Granted. I make less than a 4th year FO (average of the frac payscales), but what else can I do but support my Union, 1108th. BTW, I'm an 11th year Cpt.....yes it sucks. My Union speaks for me!!! It just might come down to SCAB labor...NOT FOR ME !! But on the road I already hear the SCAB saber rattleing. There names will NOT be forgotten!!!!
Carry on.
OH, would I like to see Rick gone...You bet!!!!

Latest resources

Back