• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Commuting??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is a little off the subject, but I was wondering if we get the airline points or miles if we sign up for them. I know the reservations are in our name. Just wondering how that works...Thanks in advance..

Flydog1, yes today you do get most of your points, yesterday we use to get all of our points, and the way things are going, we will soon be loosing our points tomorrow. We use to get Delta points, use to stay at Hilton hotels.

I personally have an AVERAGE of 1 owner a tour come up and tell me that when their contract is up....they are gone.

I read an article a while back where we had gone from #1 in customer service among the fractionals to last. The pilots aren't even allowed to get the planes detailed anymore. They schedule them for once a quarter and that is pretty much it.

The article also said that we lose 2 for every 1 customer we sign up. Sounds about right too. Some of the guys I have been flying since the BEGINNING are leaving.

It's a Dam shame

Very recently had one of our PGA types ask me if I knew of a way for him to get out of his contract! Sick of the "BS", but said the crews are "fantastic".

I actually had one owner, while we were waiting for his guest to show up, ask me "what in the f*%k is going on in your company".

We're loosing them by choice I think though. All part of the "master plan".

hawkercpt said:
I actually had one owner, while we were waiting for his guest to show up, ask me "what in the f*%k is going on in your company".

We're loosing them by choice I think though. All part of the "master plan".

You should have told him "It's actually more your FUC%^NG company than it is mine. You tell me."

Latest resources

Back