Flight Option Tidbits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Worries

Just don't want to give the company any fodder they can turn on us.

Shawn's dislike for pilots is well known so I'm sure there is some truth in there some were.

B19 Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob, We know that you're trying to portray yourself as working for some non union airline. I say horsesh|t! This isn't new. Just as you're doing as the VP of Flight Ops for FLOPS, you're trying to muck up this message board with you idiotic presentation of propaganda and attempts to obfuscate.

This is war and we have the growing solidarity to bring operations to a crawl during your precious peak travel days. With thorough preflights, no overtime, no answering phones prior to duty on time, the upcoming spike in resignations, etc. You and your puppeteers Mikey and Sanjay keep sealing the deal with your boneheaded moves like this latest vacation bid debacle. You can take your golden parachutes elsewhere (maybe on an admin flight to Cabo!!!:mad:). This is our company. Not yours! We built it. You guys are flying it into the ground. You may not think so as you are deluding yourselves with your so called metrics but, there is a such thing as pilot morale and that is a make or break deal. However, you wouldn't know anything about that from your Eastern days would you? Moron.

Did anybody ever figure out why he left TAG to come to FLOPS? Other than his lame excuse-Not to re-arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic.

When all you do is spread crap, yea nobody listens to you

It's only crap until until you get burned by it. Then the stench becomes unbearable. Once you get burned by it, you can share the same stench as I did until I got the hell out of a union shop.

It's only crap until until you get burned by it. Then the stench becomes unbearable. Once you get burned by it, you can share the same stench as I did until I got the hell out of a union shop.

Bob, There you go with rhetoric and your usual lack of substance. Why don't you try to think for yourself instead of just regurgitating what is spoon fed to you?

Dwayne, Chuck, and now Reeve

You guys all know these fine fighters were all fired by the idiots and liars in FLOPS management didn't ya? Three very strong UNION supporters fired for bogus reasons. They are trying to put the fear into us. Well their tactics don't work on me, these are my brothers and I won't be scared or intimidated by the dopes that are running flops as their own little fiefdoms. How about you are you scared of liars and mental midgets? If not keep writing up your airplanes, call fatigue when you are tired. Together we can send Shawn, Babu and Scab Bob scurrying away from this place.

Well this is interesting---hmmm

Found at Register.com.
Public Information.
www.flightoptionssucks.com
---------------------------------------------
Registrant:
Clay Wilcox
Clay Wilcox
17 Stonepost Road
Glastonbury, CT 06033
US
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: flightoptionssucks.com

Created on..............: Thu, Jan 06, 2005
Expires on..............: Tue, Jan 06, 2009
Record last updated on..: Fri, Jan 05, 2007

Administrative Contact:
Clay Wilcox
Clay Wilcox
17 Stonepost Road
Glastonbury, CT 06033
US
Phone: 8606337470

Technical Contact:
Register.Com
Domain Registrar
575 8th Avenue 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
US
Phone: 1-902-7492701

DNS Servers:

dns21.register.com
dns22.register.com

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about flightoptionssucks.com

AboutUs: flightoptionssucks.com

Register your domain name at http://www.register.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody know a Clay?

He used to work sales in the N.E. with George Kocher.

Imagine that. Yet ANOTHER disgruntled ex-FlOps employee. ;)

Latest resources

Back