• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

flight ops contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the party. Where the f were you when the vote took place. If mat asked you to jump off a bridge would you follow? Flops is an epic waste of time, the IBT is a bigger waste of time and this place is a joke. Mayhem is coming to flops sooner than later. Enjoy that seven year ******************** sandwhich while ricci and co laughs you all the way to the bank. Congratulations you now have a contract, it is crap but you have a contract. My condolences to mat and co they really pulled one off. Quit you're bitchin and run for office and replace that piece of spineless ********************!

so in plain english, your contract pays 30 percent less than NETJETS. NOT GOOD, but better than before.

Only 30% less, I wish we had that good of a contract. I would say you would have to double that number. Our 10 year guy on a 7/7 gets only 75K vs. their 119K. Thats about 60% less by my math. This sucks.

Oh, lets not forget they still get their 401K and free health care. How much is that 401K saving saving management. Lets face it, until we get our 401K back, we are showing the competition that we are still struggling and can't compete in the industry.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back