• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Kit made in India

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought about getting that one but I was uncomfortable with faxing my credit card number. Looks like a great bag, but I'd keep looking. You'd think he could set up paypal or something.

Does it come with its own pit viper? And maybe a flute too?

Thedude said:
Does it come with its own pit viper? And maybe a flute too?

His stuff is great. I have one of his bags. I had no problems with faxing a credit card to him and I don't know of anyone who has ever had problems with Emil. I highly recommend him.

It is a good bag, a little heavy, but a good bag. It will last you along time. I have had mine for two years and other than a few scratches it is in perfect condition.

Willy21 said:
It will last you along time. QUOTE]

Which is more than can be said by the water buffalo that gave its all to provide the world with yet another flightkit. When it rains on you and your flightkit ( as it sits by the jetway stairs ) as you do the walkaround, take heart in the knowledge that the water buffalo is not particularly disturbed by rain.

The bag is heavy because water buffalos are heavy. Do not dishonor this noble creature by putting goofy green and blue stickers on its noble flesh ( unless required by... The Code). My honored beast lives in the easterly realms of America even beyond its original owner's lifespan...and there is pride from all of the herd.

And...I'm sorry to join the language police, but it's not "...along time..."; it's "...a long time." Perhaps it's just a typographical error.

Latest resources

Back