Flight Express ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flat-tire

Do any of you Flight Express guys know how many positions there are at the Alabama base for 210s or even the Atlanta base?

On a different note does anyone want to give me a recommendation?

Ha Ha :D

FLX

Check out the website. They have the bases listed with the equipment type and number of planes. Though I don't know how current it is.

As far as a recommendation... sure, just tell Ernst I said you were a great guy. :D

I'm glad someone has my sense of humor!

The website only says the number of Baron runs at each location. I was hoping for some info on the C210 runs.

Also, does anyone know if they are taking on guys and what kind of time is competitive?

Ya we are hiring, I know there are a few vacancies up here in Cincy. And Yes they do hire at Minimums, so get in and make a good impression, Its a fun job.

I did their online application and faxed a resume but didn't hear anything. I wasn't sure how dated their website was. Any other suggestions? In the meantime I think I am going to go back to my old instructing job.

Aerosurfer said:
Ya we are hiring, I know there are a few vacancies up here in Cincy. And Yes they do hire at Minimums, so get in and make a good impression, Its a fun job.

Hey Aero, how is N4099S doing up there? I miss that old heap of junk. Spent 1200 hours in it!

I miss it too!!! Its not up here, never saw it. But the Grey Ghost is still tearing it up

N4099S

Aerosurfer said:
I miss it too!!! Its not up here, never saw it. But the Grey Ghost is still tearing it up

Really? It's the Baron 55 that I flew for a year up to Cleveland every day. It was always coming apart at the seems but flew like a dream although THEE loudest airplane I have ever flown.

I HATE FREIGHT!

Oooh Its a baron, Ya its still here I think (i'll look tomarrow)

Im just a lowly 210 guy

99S,

That thing had a LORAN that would couple to the autopilot (that worked). I slept through a couple of JAX center's sectors in that one!!

Latest resources

Back