• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Explorer vs. Fusion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So is anyone using the new FE 9.1B version? Experiencing the same issues as we are, with the distance measuring tool not working.....TFR data won't display? FE tech support has told me that they are aware of some of the issues and that it should be fixed with the next release by the end of this month.....I just wish companies would thoroughly test things in the first place before they release them.

Good news for Fusion users. Apparently version 2.2 is hitting the streets later this month with several fixes in the upgrade. I understand the curvature correction as well as several other "pet-peeves" should be fixed. For one, when you have several overlapping layers (i.e. sigmets, TPs, and pireps) you will get a list of all products when you double click on that area instead of the topmost layer.

This Fusion program sounds interesting. We still use Flight Explorer here, but this new version has been giving us numerous problems. Issues such as the D&B tool not working, the program constantly locking up when bringing up menus on selected AC, WX and flight following information being 15-20 mins behind. Its insane. Currently we are using Enterprise edition 9.1b.

Latest resources

Back