Flight Case

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

M-crit

Any opinions on good brand names of quality flight cases that actually last longer than 2 years? I think I'm in the market for something other than the $40 case this time.

Scott leather bags. WWW.Scottleather.com They give airline discounts $250 to $300 for the top leather bags depending on the style. Super nice people, great quality.

Last edited:
Best Bag of The Bunch

Scotts is really built well...ever see the leather that makes horse saddles? Tough stuff! One in the same. Not cheap, but "Buy it nice, or buy it twice"

Lots of options for mods...end pocket for glasses or cell phone, inside flap pocket for all those little loose items.

Ya just gotta drag it around behind your truck for a day or two, to lose that "new guy stink" and get that "broken in look.":D Seriously, after two years of being thrown around, the bag still looks new.

Cheers,
Hooch

flight bags

Scott. They are tanks and if you live in the DFW area, you can drive out and get a second. They said a used one would be fine for me because I only had about 15 years till retirement. They sold me one they used as a loaner which was slightly used for about $100 off. Only bad thing is how much it weighs; as much empty as my ballistic nylon one did with books. Made from same leather they make saddles out of. Thick and durable.

two truisms in aviation.

1) purdy neat things stealth bag
2) scott's kit bag

can't miss with both of them.

I agree with yoda,

I have a 10 year old Scott bag (tough as nails). It took me a while but finally decided the stealth roller was the way to go.

Latest resources

Back