• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight cancellations surge at American Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is best suited for some corporate flight job where the aviation employees have to spend countless hours on their knees pleasing their bosses. Which is what he most likely did while at the non-union Netjets International division.

G4 may be a hermaphrodite then!

I'm certain the lot of them couldn't manage a whorehouse at a navy shipyard.

Whorehouse/shipyard? Where and are they hiring pilots?

Don't mind G4... He's a Netjets Gulfstream pilot... Was formerly on the NON-UNION Netjets International side... And has been pissed off and anti-union ever since he was forced to join the Netjets North America side and the in house union at Netjets...

He's probably the most despised poster on the fractional side.. His identity has never been revealed, but he is undoubtedly a feable man with very little backbone. We established that fact this time last year when the merger happened amongst the Netjets divisions.

He represents everything the furloughed Netjets pilots despise. An all about me attitude. He undoubtedly would screw over his fellow pilots to either save his own ass or for personal gain....

He is best suited for some corporate flight job where the aviation employees have to spend countless hours on their knees pleasing their bosses. Which is what he most likely did while at the non-union Netjets International division.

I think he doesn't like me.

All I was suggesting was maybe acting to hurt your employer while it is in financial trouble might cause a lot of pilots to lose their jobs. Is this observation some sort of radical idea? I do so enjoy the allusions to my genital size and urinating habits. When union crazies react this way, it kinda makes my point, don't you think?

If your gonna be in this profession you should always be a student not only of flying but of the business. Take a little time to learn what the AA guys have been through in the past and the actions of their management, and you may be able to see (just a little) of their perspective, but indeed it takes a couple of decades to truly get a feel for it.

All I was suggesting was maybe acting to hurt your employer while it is in financial trouble might cause a lot of pilots to lose their jobs. Is this observation some sort of radical idea? I do so enjoy the allusions to my genital size and urinating habits. When union crazies react this way, it kinda makes my point, don't you think?

And their employer has been bending them over for the last 18+ years in a row while upper mgmt takes record bonuses. I don't know about you but, it seems the best way to hurt rich people is to take their money. It's the only recourse they have. What do you expect them to do G4? What, in your brilliant mind that we all admire and enjoy greatly on a daily basis, would you do if someone continually lied and stole from you the greater part of your career? How would you impact their decisions other than what is being done genius? Please, I'm begging, give us some of your outstanding business expertise so that we all might learn something from your never ending knowledge of modern business systems and economic systemic management laden problems? We all know you have the right answer for everything, please, don't make us wait any longer to share your mountain of experience at top levels of union leadership and management.

And their employer has been bending them over for the last 18+ years in a row while upper mgmt takes record bonuses. I don't know about you but, it seems the best way to hurt rich people is to take their money. It's the only recourse they have. What do you expect them to do G4? What, in your brilliant mind that we all admire and enjoy greatly on a daily basis, would you do if someone continually lied and stole from you the greater part of your career? How would you impact their decisions other than what is being done genius? Please, I'm begging, give us some of your outstanding business expertise so that we all might learn something from your never ending knowledge of modern business systems and economic systemic management laden problems? We all know you have the right answer for everything, please, don't make us wait any longer to share your mountain of experience at top levels of union leadership and management.

I would leave for a better job. Which I have done before.

If your gonna be in this profession you should always be a student not only of flying but of the business. Take a little time to learn what the AA guys have been through in the past and the actions of their management, and you may be able to see (just a little) of their perspective, but indeed it takes a couple of decades to truly get a feel for it.

I am sorry for what AA did to the pilots in the past. Isn't further endangering AA's survival now counterproductive? With the current economy in malaise, maybe now is not the time. That's all. By the way, after what the AA unions did to TWA, I have a little difficulty sympathizing now, actually.

Latest resources

Back