• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight cancellations surge at American Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And yet you continue, your checkered employment history is an order of magnitude greater than mine. While you were groveling for jobs and then shortly thereafter shaking and rattling locked doors, I was flying the line uninterrupted. Its guys like you who are willing to cross picket lines, that makes other guys who walk on the other side of the picket line willing to destroy your life and everything you hold dear as a consequence for crossing said line. Aluminum baseball bats were invented for things like you, the blood washes off easily.....

Buddy-F@!k*r. Is the term I remember.

Let me guess.....you think CNN is fair and balanced. Its comical..

No, CNN is to the left. But CNN's degree of extremism isn't as bad as Fox's. My preferred news source and channel is BBC. That is fair and balanced. They report the who, what, where, when, just as news was meant to be, without the right wing or left wing slams.

You sir, are the reason why baseball bats should be allowed on the picket line....

Really? You would take a baseball bat to my head because I don't agree with you? I would never do that to you. Isn't group coercion wonderful? I would never threaten you with a baseball bat for walking a picket line.

When my colleagues and I were forced to join the union at NJA, I told them union guys are like this, insulting and violent and childish. They scoffed. I am enjoying showing them these posts. Life is good. Y'all will probably drive AA into the gutter, and thousands of you will be unemployed. Oh well, I tried to suggest the timing might not be so good in this weak economy. But among the thousands of unemployed will be people who don't belong to your union: reservations agents, cleaners, vendors, and they will be victims of your mob. Congrats.

The real question is would these clowns act in the same manner if they had a commute to catch? Unless things are that much different at AA I think we know the answer to that one. Being at CAL I have seen it time and time again, much different way of doing things on the last day of a trip vs the first day; especially when someone has a commute to make.

The real question is would these clowns act in the same manner if they had a commute to catch? Unless things are that much different at AA I think we know the answer to that one. Being at CAL I have seen it time and time again, much different way of doing things on the last day of a trip vs the first day; especially when someone has a commute to make.

That is because you beliefs are flexible, and subject to whatever flavor is on sale at the time. Being at CAL allows you to rub shoulders(and who knows what else("with the "those who crossed the picketline") ilk. They deserve a young chap like you who has soft feminine hands untouched by hard work. If the only ride is with a "one who has crossed", hotels are nice and can be reasonable in price. I will not allow "one who has crossed" into my cockpit, and will not share anything with one of those people, you included.

Really? You would take a baseball bat to my head because I don't agree with you? I would never do that to you. Isn't group coercion wonderful? I would never threaten you with a baseball bat for walking a picket line.
No just your knees and fingers...the head is reserved for other transgressions.

I was an Air Force U-2 pilot and AA came to my base and specifically asked me to work for them. When I arrived for my interview I sat next to the Colonel who was the Captain of Air Force One, he got the same invitation. American came to us because they needed our skills to make their business work, without professional aviators there is no airline.

American came to his base and asked him to work for them...

His Majesty, Kernal Kaptain Ego!

:rolleyes:

"The Best of the Best of the Best, SIR! ...With Honors!"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back