• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

flight bags

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
I am not sure, but that particular dimension seems to fit quite well in Gen Lee's mom.

Speaking of bags (not just your Mom CRJ567) I hear you have a "man satchel" that you throw over your shoulder just before you "befriend" a sailor at a truckstop in Brunswick, GA on those "short" layovers of yours. Thanks Sally Bismark!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Total Time
Wow. Seriously I am sure I am younger than both of you, but wow; I guess I am way more mature than you both.

andyd

Total Time
ATPmin
yes it will fit but just barely. I had a 22" Long Travelpro when I was at 9E, 14.5" wide by 9" thick (when not stuffed for a 4 day non-commutable on either end)...the zippers wear out on the back from constant vibration and poor design.

crj567

Wow. Seriously I am sure I am younger than both of you, but wow; I guess I am way more mature than you both.

Like wow-LOL LOL LOL BFF OMG, YAAY!

crj567

Speaking of bags (not just your Mom CRJ567) I hear you have a "man satchel" that you throw over your shoulder just before you "befriend" a sailor at a truckstop in Brunswick, GA on those "short" layovers of yours. Thanks Sally Bismark!

Bye Bye---General Lee

-Another fine example of a "dry hump" by Gen Lee.

-Come up with something moderately entertaining for once, please, you jerk.

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
crj567 made me LOL! But what really makes me LOL is general lee's persistent patrol of the regional boards.

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
Are you talking about overnight bags or flight kits.. Never seen a 9'' flight kit and no it wouldn't fit in the CRJ. It fits my 8'' like a glove.

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Total Time
flight kit. And yeah Scotts leather and a few others offer a 9 inch wide kit. Thanks for the info. I didn't think it would fit.