Flight Attendant starts fire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scramjet,

For the record I'm not furloughed, I'm still with a major. Even if I was that would not change the fact your an idiot. Also, I like Asian women. In fact I wouldnt mind importing one to keep around the house and tend to the domestic tasks.

Please lets keep this thread going, this is fun.

Dixie:

If you import one, please, oh please, don't let her drive -- especially around the ATL area. We have enough of those dumb-ass asain chicks camping out in the hammer lane as it is. They need to go back to riding a bike.

I think Scram's all bent out of shape b/c that bitch on the phone sex line with the fake asian accent has him thinking she's his girlfriend.

-tit
(John Rocker wanna be):cool:

titty jet,

Your post is one of the funniest posts I have read on this board. I laughed my A$$ off. No, I will not let her drive. When she needs to go the grocery store, or pick my dry cleaning I'll either drop her off, and pick her up later, or she can keep thin by walking.

As for John Rocker, I hope he runs for president. I've been to New York many times. Every thing he said about the place wasn't racist, its just true. There all ill- bread yankees if you ask me. I would promise never to go back there, if they would promise to stop moving down here.

Hey Scramjet, I can almost (not really) understand some 19 year old, ditzy stewardess opening a cabin door during taxi to "cool off." What I cant understand is a crew member for a 121 operation defending her actions. I dont know how you spell stupid but I spell it "S,C,R,A,M,J,E,T"

"Did you come here to fight, or did you come here to surf?"

"I love the smell of NAPALM in the morning.....smells like victory."

Scram,
You are a piece of work...did/do your mommy and daddy give you enough attention? I doubt it. You can call my company and let the check airmen know I think you poop your pants and sniff them. My name is Harold Beever. My friends call me Harry, though. Cheers!

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA

I am the Alpha and the Omega I'll tell you why at the end of this post.

getfurloaded man your crazy, why would I want you to kick me in the nuts!!! I like dumb chicks too. I can't let all you pilot wannabes have all the dumb chicks to yourselves. Oh wait a second... your just joking, hehe. Your lucky man or you'd be gone (busted in your words) right along with dixie flyer.

For the record , Dixieflyer Oh yea your Still at a M A J O R yea right. Come on man, i'm not dumb, i'm not gonna fall for that, i'm not a stripper or a new flight Attendant, your not gonna get me in the bed! After all which majors still fly 727's none DUH.

TittyJet how did you know about those phone calls I was making, thats none of your business. Don't try me! Hoe

AWACoff you don't believe me I see.... Ya Newbie
You like to try my patience....
I got one word for you......Whiskey.
Now I have two words for ya, suck it. Your outta there!!!

I'll come clean. I'll tell you Why i'm so Powerful in Aviation and Why it is when I snap my fingers people disappear. My MOM is the Secretary at ALPA and she is blond, and good looking so she runs things. All I have to do is whisper something to mom and people disappear. So if you read this don't try me or your gone . I also know MARK...

I bet you money, if that asian flight attendant was a Dumb beautiful blonde, you know the ones that progress really fast as pilots because of their beauty & big breast (even though their flying sucks). I bet you the captain would have looked the other way and it would have been forgotten about. The same way in which check airmen help out pretty blondes during their checkrides and IOE and baby them and the next thing you know they are at the majors while you are still farting in a fokker, or passing gas in a piston.

P.S.My mom may be blond, beautiful and big breasted but she worked hard to get where she is, and she's smart, its just those other ones.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back