Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: I've opened the door before during taxi

ScRaMJeT said:
I used to open the door all the time, while taxing. When I had my private and I flew 152's, and other light singles and twins it was a commom practice. You've done it before too, your just getting on her because she is asian. When I used to fly a commuter type aircraft our ops specs allowed us to open the door and check for Icing (pretakeoff contamination check), if our holdover time had expired. We were able to do this while the engine was running and with the prop in the feathered position, I think I did it once, so that makes me about as dumb as her.

Doing something that is approved in your ops specs doesn't make you "dumb". Making decisions that lack COMMON SENSE make you "dumb". Reading these posts and working your way to the conclusion that you can't see what an assinine thing it is to open a main cabin door in front of a spinning turboprop engine during taxi, makes you fall into the "dumb" category.

Pointing out that the person was Asian, and therefore that fact somehow makes them immune to criticism and disciplinary action for dangerous "dumb" behavior, makes you a "racist".

Last edited:
Thats Unfair!!!

Hey listen up you nerds,

You guys are ganging up on me now. Thats unfair calling me dumb, and a racist, embarrassing me on this site, in front of my friends and family!!! Listen up I know who you guys are and I have alot of friends in aviation, that are check airman. Keep talking bad about me, and lets see what happens, on your next ride!!!

Re: Thats Unfair!!!

ScRaMJeT said:
Hey listen up you nerds,

You guys are ganging up on me now. Thats unfair calling me dumb, and a racist, embarrassing me on this site, in front of my friends and family!!! Listen up I know who you guys are and I have alot of friends in aviation, that are check airman. Keep talking bad about me, and lets see what happens, on your next ride!!!

Thats actually funny!!

BTW - I never called you specifically dumb or a racist. I only stated my opinion, and if the shoe fits.. well you know the rest.

Does that let me off the hook?

Scramjet,

I bet where you work, you are the butt of a lot of jokes. Every company it seems, has a company "dork." From reading your posts, I hope I am never a passenger on one of you flights. Please take some advise, KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED DURING TAXI!

Hey, welcome to health spa....you want happy ending????

I got ya!!

Dixieflyer if you weren't furloughed, you would be gone. :mad:

Beechjet Beechnut, you are gone, your outta there !!!. Remember when your ride comes around, I told ya so. I'm rubbing my hands and licking my chops, i'm about to make a phone call. :mad:

FL717, your off the hook now, but I got my eye on you...
:D

keep this thread going

Please keep this thread going......

I cant stop laughing right now. Hey ScRaMJet will you bust me?? Sounds fun. Hey are you friends with all the check airmen at every airline?

I'll meet you outside the cabin door during taxi and I'll row-sham-bow you in a stupid contest. First Ill kick you in the nuts and then you can kick me in the nuts, who ever is standing in the end isnt stupid. I go first.

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

but really please keep this thread going hehehehehehehehehee

whereamI said:
I love dumb chicks, anybody got a phone number they want to pass on. Asian girls are sexy!

Hey, you could probably get her to join the mile high club. Perhaps in a secluded section of the airplane - like the aft bulk cargo bin - trans-atlantic for 6 hours - no heat - no ventilation - in the dark - and hopefully her breath doesn't set off the smoke detection system, else here comes the halon. But the world had it it in for her anyway, so who cares, right? Hey Scramjet, make my day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back