• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flica schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well yeah, it is December. That's why they have the un-stack bid sheet, you should always fill it out if there is a possibility of them using it, provided you are in the bottom half of line holders.
I did and I am uhhh

I talked with FLICA and they said it's a problem with their system. They are working on it. It will not let you look at any of your previous bid awards either.

I talked with FLICA and they said it's a problem with their system. They are working on it. It will not let you look at any of your previous bid awards either.

I don't buy it. Everything works but that function and you lose it as soon as the bid closes. Lets see how long it takes to "work on it".

I don't buy it. Everything works but that function and you lose it as soon as the bid closes. Lets see how long it takes to "work on it".

I'm guessing around 5pm on the 20th I'm not buying it either.

You can view your old schedules again now which you couldn't up till this morning. However, you still get the: insufficient privileges to access if you try and see Dec's sked. It does seem pretty ironic doesn't it? I'm sure it will be up and working around 5 tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back