• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flica schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't we simply have contractual language that states we can see stuff as soon as it is propagated, similar to prelims. Seeing it a few days early was the highlight of my month.

The theory of "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine", while applicable in many situations and businesses around the world, has no place at ExpressJet. This lack of theory use is the reason for, I'd guess, 30% of our cancellations

The theory of "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine", while applicable in many situations and businesses around the world, has no place at ExpressJet. This lack of theory use is the reason for, I'd guess, 30% of our cancellations

Bingo,

This is the reason our reserve system sucks so bad
This is the reason PBS has not been cost effective at ASA like it has been at EVERY OTHER airline that uses it.
This is one of the main reasons it sucks to work here.
This is the reason why everybody I know wants to hell out of here at the first opportunity.
This also will never change.

P.S. Standby for an ALPA chest-thumping email saying how they've equalized everything and closed a dangerous loophole that the evil company turned the other cheek to.

(Just guessing)

This and all other issues that can help the employee at no cost to the company are ridiculous for the company not to embrace.

Latest resources

Back