• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flica schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I'm guessing now the back door is CLOSED for good!

FLICA lied to us!

If I'm wrong and it's not a glitch, I'll be the first to admit it, and right now it's looking like ASA management "had that flica glitch fixed" themselves.

Some sniveling little pilot probably complained that it wasn't fair that one could see the schedule before him or didn't like the award and bitched. Probably closed for good. Now we will just have to wait like in the past. Thanks ******************************bag.

I really don't see the harm in having this unofficial view of our schedule. God forbid we try and plan our next month a few days early.

The good news is we now know today who won the airplane models!!! Good grief

Why don't we simply have contractual language that states we can see stuff as soon as it is propagated, similar to prelims. Seeing it a few days early was the highlight of my month.

Why don't we simply have contractual language that states we can see stuff as soon as it is propagated, similar to prelims. Seeing it a few days early was the highlight of my month.

or how about we require awards by the 16th vs waiting 6 full days from the bid due date. 48 hours after bid due is plenty of time to publish awards

Latest resources

Back