• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Scamagement Hits a New Low

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They make money on charter. There is no incentive other than customer service, which they don't care about, to keep cheater down.

They care about customer service, they just weight efficiency of the operation to heavy. They fail to understand our clientele is paying a premium for a premium service and expect what they pay for. They gett tired of the BS that CGF gives them when the crew finally shows up with a different story. That's why the new procedure with the email chain came out.

If the Company would just be honest with the Owners, then the company wouldn't have to worry about the Pilots showing with the truth and making them look foolish. I will never Lie to an owner to cover for a company lie. Just maybe this is why the Union is sending letters directly to the owners? To make certain the owners get the truth about what is actually going on. Just a thought.

If the Company would just be honest with the Owners, then the company wouldn't have to worry about the Pilots showing with the truth and making them look foolish. I will never Lie to an owner to cover for a company lie. Just maybe this is why the Union is sending letters directly to the owners? To make certain the owners get the truth about what is actually going on. Just a thought.

In my humble opinion, I believe the union was ethically (and maybe legally) obligated to send letters to the owners.

You can't very well stand in front of a court of law and claim the company is obstructionist, dishonest and retaliatory in one breath and in the next claim it's not really that bad and owners will be okay. I was a fan of the letter from Day 1. The fact is if scamagement acted reasonably to both pilots and owners there would have been nothing to write.

The yammer jammers can put that in their pipes and smoke it.

Latest resources

Back