Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
What's Going on w/ FlexJet these days?.....AnyHiring(Mins.)?..........F/O Pay???..........I already checkedairlinepilotpay.com....................................But thatcould'nt be reasonnably possible as to what was listed on There?...................................

It is correct. That is per day rates. Multiply the daily rate to get the yearly ie: $152X219=$32288. That is base pay for first year FO's. The benies are a little off though. I think we will start to hire again in Feb.

Slow movement, but movement none the less. I started here about 4.5 years ago and my upgrade slot is in sight, shocka! I'm seatlocked on the 300 for awhile longer though....

As Lloyd says...

Its a great airplane for pax and pilots alike, but I think we have beaten that horse to death on the frac thread.

Are newhires still going into the 45 or 60? What about the 300? Now that looks like a sharp aircraft - it looks great on the ramp...

I believe newhires are going into the 45 and 300 and they are putting the leftover 31 crews into the 60 and 300. 31s are going away this year (for real this time.)

31 Speaks the truth. Hiring is starting again in Feb. and it seems as though sales are doing better than expected. Which means more pilots and faster upgrades. I'll take that over the regionals any day of the week.

Latest resources

Back