Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet is through all recalls, hiring off street soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'll be given priority is my understanding. But yeah, we come up with our policies at amateur hour.

A little off subject but I would really like a little more info on your company to include, schedule, bids, pay, QOL, etc if someone is willing to PM me.
I'm really interested in getting back into the saddle after a 4 year hiatus. I have a little over 8,000 total. Mostly large jet time with a over 1,000 PIC in LR-JET aircraft (LJ-31A, LJ-31, LJ-35 etc).

Regards

A little off subject but I would really like a little more info on your company to include, schedule, bids, pay, QOL, etc if someone is willing to PM me.
I'm really interested in getting back into the saddle after a 4 year hiatus. I have a little over 8,000 total. Mostly large jet time with a over 1,000 PIC in LR-JET aircraft (LJ-31A, LJ-31, LJ-35 etc).

Regards

Go buy a red wig and tell everyone you're a stepchild... it'll be a fairly accurate description of company...

Regards
You might want find a local charter company to work for, there are some descent ones out there if you look. You would be better off.

But the letter they sent us ie the 'alumni' as it called us all this week could have maybe better written. It was a real thanks for playing, if you want to come play again we are happy to let you apply .. it didnt give the warm fuzzies one would expect.

I would have thought they would ask all furloughed pilots to apply then open the public application window not just throw everyone into the same trash can of applications.

Agreed. I didn't read any special consideration into that at all.

Regards

You need currency to get hired. I don't think there is any decent jobs out there right now that don't require you to be current.

So what you're saying is that if you were let go last year, and you were in the 45, already typed..you would then have to go through another full 45 type?!?! QUOTE]

Yes, that is what I am saying. Once you terminate under 135, you must go through the complete new hire and type process. That is why it does not matter if you had a type in aircraft. One of the recalls just went through 300 recurrent 3 or 4 months ago and must go through a complete initial again.

The lack of movement does in fact suck, but notice we are the only ones hiring. I believe it is partly due to us being as busy as you know we are and due to attrition. Who knows what is going to happen when the 75's start to come and the 85, if they ever get that thing flying.

:beer:
not totally correct. Indoc training yes. 135 check yes . Complete type ride no. You never lose your type, just your currency. CitationAir brought back people after over a year on furlough and they went to indoc and flight safety recurrent.

7 and and a nebulous time next year like the 75.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back