• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet is Hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the discussion of NJ vs FJ is as it should be. Our guys think we're the better place to work; their guys think they are. That's Perfect! I think we have the best bunch of guys/gals to fly with, then again, I haven't run into a NJ pilot who I didn't like, either. (Same goes for Flops and CS).

If there is a difference between us, I can say that regular 7-day rotations at NJ would kill me. In addition, since we're a smaller group, we actually get to know almost all of our crewmates. I spoke to a NJ pilot who said that they never fly with the same guy twice - probably an exaggeration, but I get the point.

So like someone else said, it's whatever floats your boat. You should like working for either one of us.

And yes, I believe we both have training contracts.

What does it itake?

I sent in my resume with Over 10,000 hours with 3 type ratings. Heard nothing back. Just what the hell do you need to get an interview there? They can't need people that bad if they wont look at my stuff. No accidents, incidents and plenty of qualifications. Maybe they don't like gray hair. Yep! that's got to be it!

I don't know how you have sent in your information, but try just faxing you resume to Karen. You do not need to send a cover letter, just the resume.

Good Luck.

Maybe they don't like gray hair. Yep! that's got to be it!

A year ago, in my new hire class of 8, there were 2 guys in their 50's.

and as far as traingin contracts go, there is one, although I don't know how enforced it is. Of the 8, only 3 of us are left. I think they are more concerened about people getting a type and then bailing the next day.

Quoted...."Will they waive their multi engine time requirement / turbine time? I dont have enough, but I can pile it here and pile it there pretty well."

No, they will not waive any of the minimum times. It is written in the owner's contract. The only exception to the minimums is the ATP. The written will suffice because you can get the ATP when you are typed.

Referral vs. Recommendation

CL300Pilot.....call Karen and ask her. She'll tell you the same thing I said in my other reply.

One other thing....referring and recommending are two different topics. I refer pilots who are qualified and interested in working for Flexjet. I recommend people who I have a personal relationship with and who I can vouch for. There is a difference! I am entitled to a bonus for those I recommend. However, I do not expect a bonus for those who I help on FlightInfo.

Just wanted to clear that up!

How about Karen's e-mail address?

CE

Latest resources

Back