• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Interview..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I got the job at Flex! Thanks for all that helped during the process! I'll be in the 45.

I'm sorry....................keep your apps updated elsewhere !!

Loser!!

Parker, you are a loser. Don't know nothing about Flex, yet, in your jealous rage, you slam someone who has what it takes to fly here. Grow up.

Ihaveflown said:
Hang on guys. Wait for the next recession and hope they don't start firing people again just to stay afloat. They have done it once, they'll do it again.

Sounds good- have a job for the next 7-8 years. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Longevity

I have personal experience on this subject, and it irks me to no end when people start talking about the furloughs. I was laid off (not furloughed) a couple of weeks after 9-11. I was ALLOWED to FINISH my type training. and then given several weeks of severance pay (I hadn't even been there for 4 weeks). Yeah it sucked, but in light of what was happenenig after 9-11, I don't really blame them. I was rehired 4 months later and was on the line in three weeks. What happened the second time (the time that 39 guys were laid off) was mandated by Bombardier (not Flexjet) and was a company wide requirement. ALL divisions of Bombardier had to down size. Since then, we have been operating so efficiently that we flew more hours with less planes and pilots (hired about 150 since then). Management has since been very conservative and has found ways to avoid this EVER happening. That's not all the story, but unless you know all the facts don't pass judgement.

Frax

Latest resources

Back