Flex Union Drive

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Real men never abandon morales just because someone else did the same"

"Your right, but the very same people that you (and your family) rely on for your paycheck don't play by the same rules as you or I do.

Ex. FLOPS management said...."were not making a profit"
what they do about it?....let the upper management use the planes for the wives to go shopping"

Ok, so if everybody else in a Target, grabs something and runs out the door, does that make it ok for you to do it too? No, absolutely not. Just because FLOPS Management is a bunch of d!cks doesn't mean you have to respond in kind.

"In life, it isn't whether or not you win, but how you play the game that matters."

"Not quite agree with that, you can be fair and win too. Look above at how management plays the game. Then look and read NJ's contract, there winning"

I never said you couldn't win while being fair. I actually thought that the implication that you are more likely to win by sticking to good moral values.

I have never said I have morals. I said I have reasons, they have nothing to do with my morals. My morals could be to stab you in the back then go to your house and take your TV and anything else I want, or they could be to give you a helping hand whenever you need it. You don't know do you?

What helps me sleep at night is not what helps you sleep at night. Most of everything I see on here is someone telling someone else how they should live and what would be best for their family. In all reality we all have to make our own choices and we all have to live with it.

Just one thing to think about: Your company doesn't owe you anything, they are in the business of making money. And if you think otherwise, you need to change your meds.

Let me get this straight, you respond to me responding to someone else as if I was responding to you? Then you talk about morals as if morals are flexible? Then you talk about how everybody is just telling everyone else how to live only to finish it off with telling other people how to live?

If you had just pushed letters at random it would have made more sense than what you actually typed!

If you where talking to me, I never said anything about any company owing me anything. I just talked about conducting your business in an ethical manner.

Let me get this straight, you respond to me responding to someone else as if I was responding to you? Then you talk about morals as if morals are flexible? Then you talk about how everybody is just telling everyone else how to live only to finish it off with telling other people how to live?

If you had just pushed letters at random it would have made more sense than what you actually typed!

If you where talking to me, I never said anything about any company owing me anything. I just talked about conducting your business in an ethical manner.

First I wasn't responding to you.
Second everyone on here tells everyone else how they shoud think.(If you don't belive then go back and read a little)
Third I wasn't telling anyone how to live I was stating a personl thought.
And finally: I was responding to the one that changed my word of "reason" to "morals". And your right morals aren't flexible, but everyones are different.

Latest resources

Back