• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's what I tell my friends who are considering the frac side 'o life. Netjets and Citation Shares pay the most. Flex is third. I like it here and plan to stay. If you want to frac, check out all the bases and benefits and decide where you want to be. Go after it! I think that about sums it up. Oh, except to say, I hope I never, never, ever have to go back to the other side of the airport!!!:pimp:

I talk to a lot of Flex pilots and the one thing they don't like about NJA is the 7/7. Would rather do 4/3.

I talk to a lot of Flex pilots and the one thing they don't like about NJA is the 7/7. Would rather do 4/3.
I also talk to a lot of Flex pilots and they would love to have a 7/7 schedule.

" This message is hidden because psysicx is on your ignore list."

I learned to put psysicx on my ignore list long ago. For years, he/she/it has been in every forum asking stupid questions and making stupid statements as though he/she/it were working in every aspect of aviation.

I think it is about evenly split between the 7/7 crowd (me:D ) and the shorter trip crowd. The reason we don't have it is because the last time they asked, the vast majority did not want it.

What is the time between resume submission and a reply from Karen? Is there an application to fill out like NJA? Any general time frame from resume to hire?

How are the benefits at Flex?

If you work a 4/3 are you home (gateway) by midnight the fourth day or do you have an extra travel day at the end?

If a Flex employee walks your resume in you could get called for a phone interview in as little as three hours (happened to me). For an ex-freight dog who was getting pretty decent bennies to start with I think Flex's are excellent. There's some room for improvement, but I have been pleasantly surprised. On any given rotation you will be home by midnight on your last day or they pay you a day of overtime. I typically get home between 5-8pm on the last day of my rotation. Hope that helps some.

If a Flex employee walks your resume in you could get called for a phone interview in as little as three hours (happened to me). For an ex-freight dog who was getting pretty decent bennies to start with I think Flex's are excellent. There's some room for improvement, but I have been pleasantly surprised. On any given rotation you will be home by midnight on your last day or they pay you a day of overtime. I typically get home between 5-8pm on the last day of my rotation. Hope that helps some.

Thanks. That does help. I mailed the NJA application last week and just sent my cover letter and resume to Karen. I'm going to take the first one that will take me. My preference is FlexJet due to the schedule and the frequency of getting home. I currently work two weeks on and two weeks off and I'm about to lose my mind.

Is anyone willing to share first year Flex gross pay numbers? I've seen APC.com but I'd like to know real numbers with overtime, holiday, and extended days.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back