• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex pays $245,000/year?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well IMP we do disagree on that. Anyone that would go to the lengths these pilots have gone to screw over a fellow pilots for a Bigger, plane and a few more bucks should have to live with those decisions FOREVER and its only fair to any fellow employer or pilot group to know what they are getting before they hire or have to work with them

If you think that kind of stuff matters to future employers you're delusional.

According to the VUH the union unequivocally does not support the list, so why do you? The list is fun fodder for a slow day on flight info but you really don't support it as a scab list dude, right? That's just not reality.

No not a scab list. A list that shows the morals of these pilots. If you where a union steward at a airline or any company or even a manager in a position to hire pilots wouldn't you want to know what kind of pilot your hiring ? Scab list is completely different from what I'm advocating. You think these guys are gonna put this on their resume their true moral character? Who knows maybe certain employers would welcome this kinda pilot. Maybe it would actually help them. I'm just saying let's make sure all information is available to any future employers so they can make the best informed decision as possible

Another side effect of the skewed pay scale we have is that a lot of the instructors are bailing out of the school house. We are going to lose some long term and very knowledgeable instructors because of that messed up pay scale. Plus now we have bilateral pilots bailing out of the big metal because it pays less than a challenger or a legacy. So more people moving around and more type ratings.

We should all be making that same pay.

Flexjet will be a "major airline" attending the May 5 Aero Crew Solutions job fair. So maybe they actually will sign the VSP?

I'm surprised that the senior group of 604 captains don't speak up more about the pay scales. Pilots junior to them are suddenly making $80,000 more.

I think they are all staying silent to play both ends against the middle. If management prevails, they want to be able to apply for the 650 and say they were management supporters all the way. If the pilots prevail, they can bid for those spots because they are senior. Weasely? Sure, but those guys have always been the most self serving bunch at Flex. So they are just lurking in the shadows right now.

Well a bunch are definitely anti union, no doubt about that. And if they are holding out for a 650 slot then that means they are holding out for something that pays less than a challenger 350. So I'm not sure why they would want to do that.

Well a bunch are definitely anti union, no doubt about that. And if they are holding out for a 650 slot then that means they are holding out for something that pays less than a challenger 350. So I'm not sure why they would want to do that.

Shiney Jet Syndrome (SJS), my friend.

Latest resources

Back