• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex/Flight Options Traitor pilots outed on Facebook

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry, soon your name's not going to be on any list.

So Sayeth the man who once denounced and professed that Red Label was the scourge of FlexJet. And now who's name he has so proudly added to that very list.

It's amazing how many hypocrites currently sit at the controls of FlexJet airplanes. They bitch & moan, whine and complain about how SLI screwed them out of seniority. Or how FlexJet doesn't honor it. They then immediately sign up for Red Label so they can circumvent the very thing they're pissed about loosing.

May I suggest el rata instead of el raton.

Vinny and pygmy
The union leadership denounces the idea of a scab list at this time You have made this up and due to the potential damage to alot of people legal action will be pursued

Vinny and pygmy
The union leadership denounces the idea of a scab list at this time You have made this up and due to the potential damage to alot of people legal action will be pursued

Just like you made up your accusations. Good luck with legal action. I'll be testifying for the defense. You cry like the little biotch you are when someone does to you what you did. That won't be forgotten.

Just like you made up your accusations. Good luck with legal action. I'll be testifying for the defense. You cry like the little biotch you are when someone does to you what you did. That won't be forgotten.

I have spoken with Mre52. He has admitted wrongfully accusing me, albeit unintentionally he says. He has taken steps to rectify the situation. He is therefore off my radar. We will continue to disagree on the efficacy and necessity of a union and CBA. However, I withdraw my comments about his hypocrisy.

DoH that's awfully nice of you but I still don't get it. MR threathens legal action over the public disclosure of a public list he created? The audacity of unrighteous outrage is something I just don't know if these people can live down. It's comical.

The petition was a total failure from the company side. A little birdy told me Kenn is actually quite pissed off about the petition since it tipped the hat the company has actually little real support when it comes to a decert vote. Sorry but management, wives and fake people can't vote. If he couldn't crack 200 actual voting pilots signatures after a week of being able to advertise the list on company IT, they've got no hope. That petition was so good for the IBT it almost makes me wonder if MR is a rouge agent.

The real question is upon seeing decert is not a likely possibility, will they work hard to get back to negotiating and wrap this up so we can all get past this or will they continue to stall?

In fact, I do understand exactly how damaging their abysmal showing is to their "decert" hopes. My post in no way attempts to undermine that fact. This was a personal matter, now satisfactorily resolved. The failed petition is separate from the matter to which I was referring.

Nah, I meant it was good and all for you to be the bigger adult here but I just still don't get what his exact problem was with you since the damage seemed entirely self inflicted.

I do wonder how much of his show of deference toward company *************** kissing played into his bid for a now awarded for a podunk base when known union supporters are being denied bigger bases.

Hmmmmm... not very honorable mre52... it's okay, you'll see uncle's true colors soon enough now that your petition has screwed him.

After seeing the names of many of my former fellow pilots posted on this board yesterday by the pygmy.
I?ve always maintained the IBT is a POS, and the pygmy has proved it beyond reproach. If anyone has had any doubts how corrupt and
demonizing IBT and it?s little blind elves are, you were just handed the proof. Posting the names of people to intimidate and black-list them because they don?t go along with your demands is unethical and evil?. hopefully, it will open a big cl***************-action suite.
I put Flex in my rearview mirror for ?greener pastures? some time ago, and so don?t post here anymore about Flex?s struggle, but I felt compelled to answer the pygmy?s post.

And who knows?with the posts that are sure to follow from this one, the IBT might set an even lower standard.
WL19

YOU have hit a new low. While you claim you needed to have the "list" taken down because it maligned several pilots on that list, you continue to use a list of pilots that WITHDREW their names from Red Label. You are obviously a self-serving two-faced puppet.

Latest resources

Back