• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex/Flight Options Traitor pilots outed on Facebook

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I counted 8 names I know are 100% pro union. Just playing both sides of the fence.

There are about 250 pilots who are prounion but play both sides of the fence. There are times depending on the situation I might even be one of them.

It's the nature of the company. For all the reasons listed above we are all worried for our jobs.

I feel for you guys

When we (NJA) went through our contract negotiations, we went through a lot of BS, which is typical....

Now you guys have the added pressure of seeing us with a good contract, and you have to contend with a divided pilot group.

I wish you guys good luck. The only way to advance this segment of the industry is for our biggest competitor to get a contract as well. That would benefit every fractional/corporate pilot

Shane. No, not a hypocrite. And I’m never said I hate unions..just the POS IBT. I would have preferred a DECENT, HONEST UNION at Flex (I said that many times) but we got the IBT instead.

BTW, you and your buddies names are pretty well known in the corporate world, so when your current ship sinks don’t waste your time applying to them…stick to the bottom feeders.

Oh Duhh….no fake outrage here…just mad that someone tries to intimidate and ruin many of my FRIENDS livelihood who hate the POS you and your lemmings support. They have made their stand, and I support them.

and 1foliepilot, the list was taken down(on my request to the Moderator) because it is against the RULES of this board to post real names. Just another “ethical lapse” by mule driver’s.

WL19

Now you sound like your normal self. Aren't you in court today? Or did they leave you off the witness list?

Two things:

1.) I noticed the petition can't seem to crack the 150/200 mark with just pilots. I know for a fact several of the "supportive" signers are fake ones used to leave negative comments he deleted and there are a lot of non flex commenters like wives or ex-employees. Additionally I know of at least 2 people supposedly listed as signers who said they absolutely did not sign it.

Uncle would need at a minimum 200 rabidly anti-union pilots to infect the rest of the group with enough juice to get a decert going. He can't even get 200 signatures on a relatively "safe" outlet to hedge you bet and walk the middle. Interesting.

2.) Has anyone heard of a letter from the company that has gone out to owners? Yesterday, after a significant delay to an owner caused completely by the company's mismanagement, the owner halfway jokingly asked if I was one of those pro-union pilots trying to make a statement. According to her, she recieved a letter from the company asking owners to report any and all delays, lower levels of service etc... that were occuring as a result of the union protests. This sparked a bigger conversation where the owner admitted she has seen a rapid decline in the service, equipment etc... over the past 2 years but not on the pilot side who seem to be working harder than ever. She did say interestingly though pilots are being blamed by owner services all the time, like yesterday when she was told her delay was caused by rest issues (us failing to get proper rest) despite the fact there was absolutely no truth to it and it was not a recovery.

Yes people on the list who say they didnt sign and I heard similar things about letter and phone calls to owners.

Regarding signers I think people are hedging their bets. All red label will end but there will be faked outrage. Even the guys in it are just trying to cash in while they can and know the party won't last.

According to the ruling it looks like the the company who wanted flex rolled into the cba ie ICBA, including the payscale but keep red label seperate. That tells you something.

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Ricci big plan is make us all options with a flexjet name and try to spin off red label as a separate company if decertification fails. He's made just enough changes to argue its not parallel operations or at least to tie the matter up in court for years. Everything's hes doing is for this purpose. Think about it. Delay delay rules the day.

Latest resources

Back